When I go to get my hair cut, I find that there is usually an awkward silence between me and my hairdresser. I mean, I make some small talk, and so does she, but that's about it. Do you talk to your hairdressers, or is that awkward silence there?
No, he/she will usually talk to me and we'll end up having a good conversation.
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
I talk to her, when she's not pushing her breasts in my face.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
yea, I know what you mean...I'm honestly a rather social person. It's just whenever I go to get a haircut there is still an awkward silence between us.

It must be me though, because I have seen the same hairdressers have full conversations with my parents and siblings during a haircut, just not me. I don't really know why.
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
Well what the hell are you gonna talk to a hairdresser about?
"Yeah so this no0b got pwnt on UG today..."
Quote by EndTheRapture51
no one fuckin cares
Yeah I totally know what you mean, I always feel pretty awkward when the convo boils down to "graduating this year?" "yep..." and then a tumbleweed rolls by.
Last time I had a haircut (loooooooong time ago) I ended up discovering that he (my hairdresser) was a guitar player too. We had a pretty good conversation about that.
I never go to hairdressers tbh, so yeah. But I've never seen them in a conversation when I've been in there with other people.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
I hate small talk.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
I'm generally **** at small talk. But I probably have the world’s hottest hair dresser, who consonantly presses her breasts against my face. So that makes the awkward silence worth it.
my aunt does my hair, so usually my cousin will be there in the shop when i get my hair done, so we all talk, and they're family, so it's not awkward. plus it's free. yay.
Quote by Smokey Amp
You're = You Are (Dialectal abbreviation)
Your = Your (Possessive)

Learn the difference, biatch.

yes! i hate when people get that wrong.
Quote by hendrixfreak93
Well what the hell are you gonna talk to a hairdresser about?
"Yeah so this no0b got pwnt on UG today..."

lol