Page 1 of 2
Here's what I have for sale (Pics below):

Ibanez Chorus/Flanger CF7 - $35 shipped
- The chorus is decent, but I really bought this pedal for the flanger. Both modes sound great in Normal mode, but I wasn't too crazy about 'Wack'd' mode, too weird for me. Never had any problems with the pedal, I've just gone a little overboard with my guitar and amp purchasing, and need to clear a few things out, and I don't ever use chorus or flange, so I figured it was a good place to start. There are 2 strips of velcro on the bottom.

Digitech X-Series Hyper Phase - $50 shipped
- Great sounding phaser pedal, very versatile, has 7 types of phase shift. It's in almost perfect condition, since I bought it because I didn't yet have a phaser, and then realized that I didn't really have a need for it. Hopefully someone else does!

DOD FX64 Ice Box Stereo Chorus (in box with manual) - $40 shipped
- Mint condition, this is a great chorus pedal. It's a little on the mild side, but that's why I liked it. I don't really use effects other than delay all that often though, so here it is for sale.

Behringer DR100 Digital Reverb - $25 shipped
- Yes it's plastic, yes it's a Behringer, but this thing actually sounds great. It has 6 different modes, and is very versatile. The week after I bought it, however, I bought my current amp (a Marshall Dual Reverb) and have no use for it. Because of that, this is in perfect condition as well, and I still have the manual, which will be included.

Morley Pro Series Volume Pedal - $45 shipped
- It's a volume pedal, I don't really know what to say about it: It works great, it has a smooth taper, so you can do that cool thing where you swell in notes, it has an adjustable minimum volume, and is stereo (2 inputs/2 outputs).

Take a look at the picture at the bottom. If you offer enough for anything in that picture, I'll probably let it go.

I'm mostly looking for cash, but here are some trades I'll consider (I can add $$):
-Different Pedals: Especially a nice OD.
-A decent rack multieffect or a Boss GT-6
-Something else you think might interest me

Pics:

Ibanez CF7:

Digitech Hyper Phase:

DOD FX 64 Ice Box:

Behringer DR100 Reverb:
Quote by Dave_Mc
less headroom than the windsor head? what, does it distort before you plug it in?

Last edited by darthalal at Jun 15, 2008,
Morley Pro Series Volume:

The rest if you wanted to make an offer:

I also have a KORG AX5G that I can let go if I end up getting a new multieffect pedal. Pics upon request.

Thanks for looking!
Shipping only to the U.S. and I would prefer PayPal.
Quote by Dave_Mc
less headroom than the windsor head? what, does it distort before you plug it in?

Last edited by darthalal at Jun 12, 2008,
Nice pedals, but not what I need. I really like your pedal board and it looks homemade. I might just try to follow that design.
id like the super overdrive...
Guitars-
Gibson SG Standard
Schecter c1 hellraiser fr (Tremelo-NO)

Amp-
5150 Custom
Marshall 1960a Lead

Effects-
Boss Ns2
EH Holy Stain
Boss Sd2
Ernie Ball Vol Jr
Digitech Digi Delay
Korg Rack Tuner
Furman Power Con
BBE Sonic Max
Quote by MorgMetal_666
Nice pedals, but not what I need. I really like your pedal board and it looks homemade. I might just try to follow that design.

It is homemade: leftover wood and tolex from a 2x12" my father and I built, and I actually tore the carpet off of a record player case that was leftover from when the school's recording studio was remodelled a couple years ago. It turned out awesome!

Quote by RabbitGuitarist
id like the super overdrive...

The SD1 and the OC3 I probably won't be willing to part with actually..
Quote by Dave_Mc

Last edited by darthalal at Jun 12, 2008,
Up.
Quote by Dave_Mc

I only got 20 bucks =[

bump for you though =]
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
hows the quality on the reverb?
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by Kai07
I only got 20 bucks =[

bump for you though =]

Haha thanks

Quote by AeroRocker
hows the quality on the reverb?

The reverb sounds great; it's obviously not a >$300 rack processor, but it sounds surprisingly good for how much it costs, especially through the effects loop. The pedal has a huge amount of reverb, so it's easy to get carried away, but as long as it's used in an effects loop, or at least after your distortion/overdrive pedals (which is probably the case with any reverb pedal), it sounds awesome.
Quote by Dave_Mc

Up for the morning.
Quote by Dave_Mc

Up.
Quote by Dave_Mc

Quote by darthalal
The reverb sounds great; it's obviously not a >$300 rack processor, but it sounds surprisingly good for how much it costs, especially through the effects loop. The pedal has a huge amount of reverb, so it's easy to get carried away, but as long as it's used in an effects loop, or at least after your distortion/overdrive pedals (which is probably the case with any reverb pedal), it sounds awesome.

Quote by Dave_Mc

I'd kill for that volume pedal....what means of payment would you be interested in? or a trade, perhaps?
Do YOU know who Les Paul is?

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay
Quote by Wulver
I'd kill for that volume pedal....what means of payment would you be interested in? or a trade, perhaps?

For payment; PayPal. And killing isn't necessary just $45. What would you be interested in trading?

Quote by Mack56
are you particularly atached to that Double Muff?

It's a bit overkill for what I use it for, I don't think I've ever actually had it on "double" mode, but I really like it on single mode, and it's a different sound than the Boss overdrive, which gives me some variety. What would you be willing to offer?
Quote by Dave_Mc

Dunno....

my sig shows my main pedal compliment, I've got a couple others (some Danelectro FAB effects, an Arion phaser)....

if you're interested in a fuzz, I may be willing to part with it, I'm looking into a RAT or something similar at the moment....built it myself, sounds rather nice...

I may be parting with that Valve Jr soon, if I end up getting that Fender Stage like my dad said I might....may as well part with it in your general direction....

So, man, I dunno. The only ones I won't part with are the two overdrives (the OD-1 being a vintage pedal given to me by a dear friend, the BD-2 being, I think, my favorite pedal).

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay
Quote by Wulver
Dunno....

my sig shows my main pedal compliment, I've got a couple others (some Danelectro FAB effects, an Arion phaser)....

if you're interested in a fuzz, I may be willing to part with it, I'm looking into a RAT or something similar at the moment....built it myself, sounds rather nice...

I may be parting with that Valve Jr soon, if I end up getting that Fender Stage like my dad said I might....may as well part with it in your general direction....

So, man, I dunno. The only ones I won't part with are the two overdrives (the OD-1 being a vintage pedal given to me by a dear friend, the BD-2 being, I think, my favorite pedal).

I've actually built my own fuzz/OD also, so unfortunately I don't really have a need for a fuzz. The Valve Jr might be nice, but if it's a head/cabinet, you'll probably want more cash on top of the pedal than I can spare, but let me know the details on that if you are going to get the Fender. Or you could always buy the pedal

Quote by garrettmhaynes
i always think your username is "deathanal"

Hm, it does kind of look like that.. good thing it doesn't actually have to do with either one though
Quote by Dave_Mc

Quote by darthalal
I've actually built my own fuzz/OD also, so unfortunately I don't really have a need for a fuzz. The Valve Jr might be nice, but if it's a head/cabinet, you'll probably want more cash on top of the pedal than I can spare, but let me know the details on that if you are going to get the Fender. Or you could always buy the pedal

Hm, it does kind of look like that.. good thing it doesn't actually have to do with either one though

Well, on the matter of the Valve Jr, I could only sell you the head. The cab is my dad's, and I'm sure as hell he wouldn't like me selling it.

I'd not have enough for the volume pedal for at least a week or so. So, as long as you don't mind holding it until then, we may have a deal.

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay
Quote by Wulver
Well, on the matter of the Valve Jr, I could only sell you the head. The cab is my dad's, and I'm sure as hell he wouldn't like me selling it.

I'd not have enough for the volume pedal for at least a week or so. So, as long as you don't mind holding it until then, we may have a deal.

Well I do have a cab, but the reason I need a new amp is because I leave my head/cab in the studio, and don't have anything to practice on in my room, so I guess that wouldn't really work, haha.

I don't have a problem holding it for you, as long as it doesn't take too long, and as long as you're sure you're going to buy it! I've had recent experiences with people who said to hold something while they got the money, and then bought something else (no hard feelings though ). So if you're definitely going to buy, I can hold it no problem.
Quote by Dave_Mc

Well, I'll do everything I can to buy it. I don't know how the parents would like me buying something from, essentially, a random stranger, but I'm pretty sure I can convince them. I've been looking for a volume pedal for quite some time, and you're selling for a lot less than I've found anywhere else. It's not a deal I'd want to miss.

out of curiosity, what's the exact model?

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay
It's a "Morley Pro Series Stereo Volume (PSV)." According to their site, it's been discontinued for a while.
Quote by Dave_Mc

Last edited by darthalal at Jun 14, 2008,
Quote by darthalal

It's a bit overkill for what I use it for, I don't think I've ever actually had it on "double" mode, but I really like it on single mode, and it's a different sound than the Boss overdrive, which gives me some variety. What would you be willing to offer?

$45-50

i'm willing to negotiate, though
Quote by Mack56
$45-50

i'm willing to negotiate, though

Hm, they seem to be going for $60 or more after shipping on ebay, so I suppose I could get it to you for $50 shipped. How does that sound?
Quote by Dave_Mc

Up.
Quote by Dave_Mc

Quote by darthalal
Hm, they seem to be going for $60 or more after shipping on ebay, so I suppose I could get it to you for $50 shipped. How does that sound?

hmm. that sounds pretty good man. how do you want payment?
Quote by Mack56
hmm. that sounds pretty good man. how do you want payment?

Paypal would be ideal, but if you don't have it, I could take a money order. Let me know which works for you, and I'll get you my address!
Quote by Dave_Mc

alright. I'll have to ask you to wait until Friday for full confirmation. i don't have the money to spare right now but I should then.
Quote by Mack56
alright. I'll have to ask you to wait until Friday for full confirmation. i don't have the money to spare right now but I should then.

Alright, just let me know as soon as you find out.
Quote by Dave_Mc

Up for the night.
Quote by Dave_Mc

Up.
Quote by Dave_Mc

Think I'll be pawning/selling my delay pedal within the next few days, so I'll have the cash for your volume as soon as I do. It's no real loss, it's really a noisy pedal, and I've been meaning to get rid of it for a little while now.

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay
Quote by Wulver
Think I'll be pawning/selling my delay pedal within the next few days, so I'll have the cash for your volume as soon as I do. It's no real loss, it's really a noisy pedal, and I've been meaning to get rid of it for a little while now.

Good to hear! Out of curiosity though, which delay pedal is it? I just bought a new one and haven't actually gotten it to try it out yet.
Quote by Dave_Mc

Eh, it's a Danelectro PB&J. Not a bad pedal, really, and the price is quite agreeable. However, it just tends to suffer from noisiness and poor construction (the switches aren't holding up well). I'll be buying something else quite soon, I think.

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay
Hey, if you don't sell the Volume Pedal to that other guy, let me know. I"ll buy it.
Quote by paul999b
Hey, if you don't sell the Volume Pedal to that other guy, let me know. I"ll buy it.

Ok, I'll let you know if the deal falls through!

Up.
Quote by Dave_Mc

ok, from how things are going, i won't be able to make that deal this week. sorry man.
Quote by Mack56
ok, from how things are going, i won't be able to make that deal this week. sorry man.

Ok, if you change your mind, let me know. Anyone else interested in the Double Muff for $50 shipped?
Quote by Dave_Mc

Page 1 of 2