Page 1 of 3
I kind of want to see him watch the screen while playing with his teeth.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
I'd like to see them get within two feet of Stevie Ray down in Austin. They'd be taken out by the seemingly innocuous pot heads hidden in the bushes.

Haha win.
All your base are belong to us.
What the fucK?!!?!
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
thats pretty lame, definitely marketing blasphemy. they better remove that crap soon.
Makes me dislike their product more to be honest.
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
that is just wrong if they do anything to randy rhoads or dimebag though I'll be really pissed
Quote by LaGrange
Shouldnt have said the unspoken words of MG in the pit. Now look at what ya dun.

Quote by Mecler
A guitar made of wood?
That's such a ****ing brilliant idea!
I don't believe I can ever play GH again knowing that that devs would stoop so low...

Seriously, this guy was a ****ing brilliant player, and these dicks just march right in and step on his legacy.
Strike against Activision!!!!!!

EDIT:
Quote by Paquijón
You know what's even more ridiculous? There's a statue of Jimi Hendrix!

I don't get it....
Quote by tjhome28
It annoys me when kids sit there playing the sweet child o mine or smoke on the water intro riff repeatedly
and badly
and so loud the whole shop can't hear themselves think
and with the worst amp settings possible

[/rant]

+1
Quote by Paquijón

???
There's already a thread on this.

Also, this is what I had to say in that thread.

"Meh, I could care less.

It's not like it's a permanent change, Hendrix was great, but not great enough for me to give a **** about this, and it'll be taken down shortly because classic rock elitists will be ****ting seven different colors of **** until it's back to normal.

*shrugs*
"

Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
It looks sorta fake... at least the blue button under Jimi's finger looks Photoshopped.
Quote by Paquijón

You know whats even MORE ridiculous? you're still alive!
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Could you people possibly bitch any more? Shut up. It's not like they went and pissed on his grave. They made a joke. Was it tasteless? Maybe. Was it blasphemy? No.

Get the fuck over yourselves and quit taking stuff so seriously.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
What The **** Seriously Who Lives Their Liek If Its Still Their Rip Of The ****ing Buttons And Burn Them Thats A Mother ****ing Disgrace To Hendrix.
Quote by Stress Cow
You know you're fucked up when the pit thinks you're a sick bastard.
Can someone post the picture? I can't view it on the page for some reason.
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Quote by theocao
What The **** Seriously Who Lives Their Liek If Its Still Their Rip Of The ****ing Buttons And Burn Them Thats A Mother ****ing Disgrace To Hendrix.

well said
It looks like a cheap high school prank.
...Up to the battlefield to where the spirits walk...
Quote by Silent_Jester13
I kind of want to see him watch the screen while playing with his teeth.

**** yeah I'm going to do that in Rock Band now, I'm not hardcore but our radio station is doing a rock band competition and we are going to own hahahah.
I think it's a cool idea. market a product that's fun to play separate from real guitar by TEMPORARILY changing the appearance of a statue.

Big deal.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
Quote by Maus24
I think it's a cool idea. market a product that's fun to play separate from real guitar by TEMPORARILY changing the appearance of a statue.

Big deal.

your missing the point. its not just a statue, its Jimi hendrixs statue. they think by taking jimi hendrix and slapping some stickers on his statue that more people will want to buy their game
I don't even see it as a big deal that it's Jimi Hendrix, big whoop, he's a dead guy that was good at guitar. But they have no right to advertise the dead (which is basically what they did/are doing).
Jimi Hendrix sure as hell didn't make Along the Watchtower with five buttons and a bi-directional switch.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
This has been a confirmed photoshop. Nothing to see here. Move along, sirs and womans.
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.
People! People! Let's give Activision a break, eh? They've been in the industry for sooo long with Guitar Hero franchise and made next to nothing off of it! I think they deserve at least a little bit of marketing.
Very true. I think Neversoft gets most of the profits.
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.
While I don't hate guitar hero some of you may, this is one of the lamest things I've ever seen
Switzerland is small and neutral! We are more like Germany, ambitious and misunderstood!
But all in all its a just a statue of jimi hendrix playing guitar. It's not that big a deal. You guys are deifying a dude who could play guitar really well. I'm calling this one mountains out of moehills.
Page 1 of 3