So I have this guitar, I think is something called a LTD Viper 500 :P I bought it second hand and I love the bloody thing. Only problem is the pickups. It was fitted with Seymour Duncan pickups by the previous owner. Now, get his...a JB model in the NECK and a George Lynch Screamin' Demon in the Bridge, WTF?.

The sound that I go for is almost like Gus G's from Firewind. My problem is the Demon being a moderate output pickup based on the '59 model and the JB is a high output pickup. I was thinking of swapping the two pickups around so that I have a high output in the bridge and a moderate output in the neck.

I was asking my friend Google if he knows of anyone who has tried the installing the Demon as a neck pickup, but he was stumped. Has anyone of you guys/girls tried the Demon as a neck pickup? Would it be a wiser "install-duncan-pickups-in-new-guitar-even-thought-I-have-know-idea-of-what-I-am-doing" decision than the previous owner made? Or call me dumb :P
My gear:

Schecter Revenger FR
ESP Ltd Viper-500 (Seymour Duncan SH-4(N) + SH-12(B))
----
Dunlop MXR Zakk Wylde OD
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
Boss ML-2 Metalcore
Boss DD-6 Digital Delay
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
----
Peavey Valveking 112
many use the JB in neck position although it's recommended for bridge. i haven't seen or know about a screamin demon in neck position.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
@leviticus_22953 the JB is in the neck at the moment. And I think its a "waste" having that power there.

I saw the JB could be used for neck and bridge(recommended), and I usually paired with a '59 in the neck. Now remember the Screamin Demon is a pimped '59, but I haven't heard of anyone using it as a neck pickup.
My gear:

Schecter Revenger FR
ESP Ltd Viper-500 (Seymour Duncan SH-4(N) + SH-12(B))
----
Dunlop MXR Zakk Wylde OD
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
Boss ML-2 Metalcore
Boss DD-6 Digital Delay
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
----
Peavey Valveking 112
i had a JB in bridge and it was too bright for my Strat so i swapped for Duncan Custom Custom.

not sure on your guitar but a ton of ppl have JBs in Bridge so may be OK.

i think it is worth a try on swap...as what you are saying makes sense but what would the gain be like on that Demon - i mean for neck pos. in your Viper?

Call Duncun Cust Serv dude and ask them and congrats on checking Goolgle first yo