I just built a byoc fuzz and i was wondering if you guys have any ideas of how to paint them? Im going to get an actual paint kit but i dont know what design to use. If any one has an pictures or plans, please post them.

For those of you who dont know, they are build your own clone kits and they look like this:
ODEN 08 'RISE WITH US'
I'd just draw a nose on it.
Do YOU know who Les Paul is?

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay
orrr tie dye camo mixed?
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
welll i wantd to incorporate the led into it. like a eye or something you know? Any pics?
ODEN 08 'RISE WITH US'
I paint all of my BYOC in the same general color as the pedal they're cloning but with a crazy twist and blacklight responsive clear coat (and a UV led of course to set off the clear coat). I really wish I had a working camera to put up picks of my latest build-sg1 clone. it turns from black witha bit of gold glitter, to pure white (not purple) under blacklight.

My stuff is a little over the top, but putting a fun new twist on the expected pedal color is a pretty good idea- ie glitter or metalic paint, pin stripping, etc.

... do you actually want to paint a picture on it? Most people that have an image on the pedal just print of decals, place them over a solid color of paint, and then clear coat the whole thing. That's probably a better option for you if you're going to get really detailed.
I think there's a thread or two on the BYOC forums where people show off their paint schemes. Maybe have a look there for some inspiration.
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit