(it's a pun) because I have a problem with a screw what do you think I should do for my bottom strap bottom's screw when the hole it goes in is pretty much stripped?
Can you ask that again in a more clear way? I don't understand.
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
I think he's asking about a way to fill in a stripped strap-peg screw hole. I think.

There are several options. You can try the time-honored "tooth pick method," achieved by just jamming some tooth picks in the hole and breaking them off until it gets filled in. I prefer to epoxy mine. It's permanent, I know, but your screws won't go anywhere.
Put like two or three toothpicks in there, then screw it in.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
How about toothpicks AND epoxy?
Quote by AlecMag
You have made a potentially boring thread epic. Be proud.

Quote by rabidguitarist
deanwad could be right, actually.

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by deanwad
How about toothpicks AND epoxy?

Are you MAD man???

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Just shove toothpicks in there, break them off, then drip white glue or wood glue in the hole if you want. Dont use like, super glue as it'll be messy and hard to remove. White glue and wood glue peels off.
Quote by Demon Wolf
Man, you even got the melody right. +1000000 points.

Quote by Night_Lights
^thats a brilliant call. *jots in notebook*
i dip the toothpicks in glue(white or wood). put them in the hole, one at a time, until i can't fit anymore in the hole. i then cut them flush, and let it dry overnite. the next day, reinstall your strap button. i don't know about you guys, but i have to tighten my upper strap button, two or three time a month.