Hey dudes, I find myself sitting at home tonight really confused, I have no clue what I'm going to do after highschool. I have some time to think being a sophomore. But when do you normally figure out what you're going to do with your life?

I do know;

- I want to move out of the midwest, to somewhere warm year round.

- I want to move to a (much) bigger city, growing up in a town of 13,000 you don't experience much. I want to see the real world.

I don't know;

- Where I want to go, how I'll pay for it, what I'm going to do after high school, what college I'll attend.

Does this phase everyone? Peace out guys, Godbless.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Apply for scholarships at warm places you would want to go, maybe California or something. Or just try some schools over here in NYC, sure its not warm weather, but it is New York friggin City.

Your choice though, figure out what you want to major in first.
Remember that a college degree helps, but if you hate school, you may prefer going straight into the workforce instead.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
College isn't ever a bad idea. Talk to a school counselor.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
I've considered law enforcement, my brother works over in Cali, works 3 days a week and started out at 60k a year.

I want to further my education just to get a good paying job doing something I like.. Just no idea..
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

i had no idea what i wanted to do the middle of senior year. i've had a million interests but they've changed so often that i've had a different plan every couple of months since 7th grade. I just graduated and i'm going to attend a community college this fall. application is easy, tuition is relatively cheap, and you can easily transfer to another college when you're ready. i didn't even decide a major until this spring, so really if you dont know what you wanna do, go to a community college and apply for general education classes. you'll need to take those anyway, so get em cheap while you decide what you want to do.
Quote by SacredxSuperman
Or just try some schools over here in NYC, sure its not warm weather

It's beyond warm. At least, lately.
Quote by Angels Fighter
we once had night of just slapping each others ass. Is that incest?

call me evan.

bass militia's pretentious dick. pm dinkydaisy.

the trap i set for you seems to've caught my leg instead.

<meh> I'm pro black penis in my bum
i go to college i still dont know what im gonna do. im going for music theory and composition. but im thinking about going for photography
Quote by THE PIT
OMG ZEROHERO UR THE MOST AWESOMEST DUDE EVER

InfeRno" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club

Gear:
sucky squire
Kramer
Dean ML
gnx3 pedal
sucky fender squire amp

:stickpoke
come to hollywood california, greatest city ever
Ted: [Whispering to Bill] Your stepmom is cute.
Bill: Shut up, Ted.
Ted: Remember when she was a senior and we were freshmen?
Bill: Shut up, Ted!
I'd like to go to school in California..

Quote by tr3nt
I'd like to go to school in California..

depending on your grades, california has UCLA, USC, Stanford, as well as tons of other great colleges
Ted: [Whispering to Bill] Your stepmom is cute.
Bill: Shut up, Ted.
Ted: Remember when she was a senior and we were freshmen?
Bill: Shut up, Ted!
Quote by Crimson Ghost
depending on your grades, california has UCLA, USC, Stanford, as well as tons of other great colleges

The ones you mentioned barely accept in-state students. Good luck getting into those as an out-of-state student. Better have a 4.0, a 2300+, be the valedictorian of your school, and help the poor on weekends.

Other UCs are more lenient though.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
UCSD is another great school. Still hard to get into, some of my friends who got into Berkley and UCLA got rejected by it, but if you're well rounded, have good grades, and good essays it shouldn't be hard. Also UCI is becoming a really good school. But remember privates are not cheap. USC, Pepperdine, and a bunch of others are all great schools but really expensive without scholarships.
Quote by tr3nt
Hey dudes, I find myself sitting at home tonight really confused, I have no clue what I'm going to do after highschool. I have some time to think being a sophomore. But when do you normally figure out what you're going to do with your life?

I do know;

- I want to move out of the midwest, to somewhere warm year round.

- I want to move to a (much) bigger city, growing up in a town of 13,000 you don't experience much. I want to see the real world.

I don't know;

- Where I want to go, how I'll pay for it, what I'm going to do after high school, what college I'll attend.

Does this phase everyone? Peace out guys, Godbless.

get a job with the DEA