Hey guys, i just signed up, ive been lurking here for a while. So you may be asking, why did i sign up? Well i signed up after reading the " Rubbing Alchohol + balls = ouch" thread when an awesome idea came into my mind.

A game where you put alcohol on your balls and whoever can hold it the longest wins.

I sort of wanted to win this natural selection game but w/e. I cant resist.

Ill be back in like 2 mins im gonna go try it, but to make sure my wife doesnt suspect anything im gonna have to turn on the shower.

Alright you guys post your results when you do it aswell. Peace Out.
you got the part about natural selection right. i can take pain, but screw putting alcohol on my balls.
Quote by BraidedPubes
So you may be asking, why did i sign up?

I never asked you!

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
any prize to the winner? video links are a must for a comp like this lol.

jym
Quote by InvaderTSN
No.

Haha lamer.

SO ug, i just did it. I tried using one of my daughters 'baby wipes' or w/e theyre called but it didnt work at all so i used Aftershave, and let me tell you ug, it feels like when a dog bit my balls except a 1000 teeth biting from all directions. Do not do it, it is bad advice.
Whoah. Did a June 08'er seriously just painfully own himself for no apparent reason on his first post?

He deserves a prize.
If you really just put alcohol on your balls for the hell of it, i feel bad for whatever else your wife must put up with.
Quote by BodaciousZac
Nobody else did or will do it.

dude i didnt just put alcohol on my balls for nothing.
Quote by BraidedPubes
dude i didnt just put alcohol on my balls for nothing.

Sucks for you man.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Brain245
Whoah. Did a June 08'er seriously just painfully own himself for no apparent reason on his first post?

He deserves a prize.

Definitely!!
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.
I win. I started this ****.

EDIT: Did my thread seriously make you want to sign up?

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Dudes... my balls feel like theyre on fire. My wife is yelling because we have no bread left, my daughters crying because my wife is yelling. I didnt just do that for nothing. Someone better put alcohol on their balls or else im gonna feel like an idiot being the only one that did this.
I ALREADY DID!!!!!!!! I did it the first time.....I told you people NOT to do it, what do you do? YOU DO IT ANYWAY!!!!! People are amazing I swear........

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by BraidedPubes
Dudes... my balls feel like theyre on fire. My wife is yelling because we have no bread left, my daughters crying because my wife is yelling. I didnt just do that for nothing. Someone better put alcohol on their balls or else im gonna feel like an idiot being the only one that did this.

Before anyone else does... sigged.

EDIT: Never mind, I'm exceeding characters. It's up for grabs.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by valennic
I ALREADY DID!!!!!!!! I did it the first time.....I told you people NOT to do it, what do you do? YOU DO IT ANYWAY!!!!! People are amazing I swear........

Natural selection is at work.
Quote by BraidedPubes

My testicular region already itches like a mad baron. Your point?
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

Quote by BraidedPubes

You don't already?

I don't feel sorry for you at all.

Quote by BraidedPubes

DID I NOT ****ING SAY NOT TO DO IT?????

You're the stupid one for doing EXACTLY the opposite of what I said NOT to do!!!

I made the thread because I thought it would brighten up the pit a bit, not so people would go do stupid **** that I did and advised others not to do.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Just like when your parents tell you not to do drugs and you end up making crystal meth anyway.
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

you've got to be kidding me
you joined so you can see the results of various alcohol smothered balls?

EDIT:
well, i guess i kind of see where you're coming from...
Quote by metabolicmaggot
Win. +1 cookie for hide the beer.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Out of curiosity, why does rubbing alcohol make your balls burn?

Ok, I started the original thread in case you havent seen it, I have NO idea why it hurts so damn bad, it just does. You could figure it out if you tried hard enough I suppose. I'm just not willing to research it.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

I put cologne on my nuts before. It burned, then it got seriously ****ing cold. Then I took a shower, that **** is a