My dad was vacationing in Arizona, where he happened across a native american man. My dad talked to him for a while, and they were looking at the sky. They saw a V of flying geese. The sava- i mean, Native American said to my father "do you know why one side of that V is longer than the other?" My papa said no. the Native american man told my father "becuase there is more geese on that side." he then laughed to himself "HA ha ha ha HA ha ha ha", in a stereotypical native american fashion.

True Story.
What do you mean stereotypical native american fashion
BromptonCocktail of the A7X Army PM Copius
It's your dad's fault for saying no. Simple answer. XD
I don't even shred
I'm half Native American, so I get a say in this. You white people took our land and raped our women. SCREW YOU !!!!
im 1/8 cherokee
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
Quote by Mudhippy2011
I'm half Native American, so I get a say in this. You white people took our land and raped our women. SCREW YOU !!!!

Correction; some white folk from a long time back ****ed your ancestors over.

Native Americans must hate it so bad how in every Western movie they are portrayed as the bad guys when really it's John Wayne invading their homeland and shooting them.
nice lol
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
im 75% chippewa of the algonquin nation. and yes i have an i.d. card and a roll number lol. while were talkin bout native americans. might i suggest the new mike patton -tomahawk cd. its called anonymous and is based on native american music!

jym
Quote by Mudhippy2011

that was 2 years ago man

im sorry
You are now blinking manually
Quote by Mudhippy2011

RUN TO THE HIIIILLS!!
I like listening to Carcass while I rape and pillage.

well thats nice but im not homosexualy
HE'Z GOTS THE TOMAHAKs!!!

lol, but i hope you're not serious.... because if we didn't come here you wouldn't be alive
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
I lol'd.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I'm having so much fun....when I'm viewing all the threads in the Pit, I look and see " A native american man once told my father..." and then look under it to see other threads like "Unicorns Exist!!" and then I put them together. Tis amazing I do reckon

EDIT: "A native american man once told my father..."..."SO lets talk about GAYS!"
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.

that reminds me of the kind of humor my friend uses all the time

hell come up to you and be like "would you like to hear a joke, two bears were walking in the woods and one of them said, hey....."

and then he leaves, its hilarious