hey there, I already posted this thread in tabs forum but i've noticed that the ppl checking that forum is not the same that posts in this imba one and I'd love to hear your opinion since I respect and appreciate your posts a lot

i have no access to a good teacher here where I live so all I've learned its been through hard work with guitar tabs and reading some stuff in the internet.

I was wondering if it was worth the money to subscribe to some guitar site to receive lessons (i like guitarmasterclass.net), I have checked out the free lessons and look very good and very well explained to me (and tabs alone dont explain much :/). I also like the idea of being able to find stuff about anything in the same site instead of searching the whole internet everytime I need something specific.

I was thinking about trying 1 month and see how it goes.

what do you think? :S
Never did it, so I can't say whether it's good or not. But I'd just buy some books personally. Not just simple sheet music books, but music theory books too.
There's nothing they can charge you for that isn't available for free - not worth it.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
if know you anyone else who plays in your area it's always good to jam with them. in that case if either one of you are having specific problems you can directly help each other out too. but you, you can find basically anything you would need on the interweb.
i was a member of guitarmasterclass.net for a few months. i feel that its overrated. they had way to many bad lessons. it was annoying filtering through the bad lessons to find the few good lessons. sure there are really great lessons on there but there like 1 good lesson to 4 bad lessons. but try it for a month.
I drive a big chevy truck

Jackson DKMGT
Epiphone SG
VOX-AD30VT
Peavey BXP bass
Yamaha 12 string acoustic
Behringer BX1800 Bass amp
KORG toneworks pandora's box PX4D
BOSS overdrive/distortion
Quote by toolfan88
i was a member of guitarmasterclass.net for a few months. i feel that its overrated. they had way to many bad lessons. it was annoying filtering through the bad lessons to find the few good lessons. sure there are really great lessons on there but there like 1 good lesson to 4 bad lessons. but try it for a month.

thx a lot for the info