Page 1 of 3
definitely german...Rammstein ****ing rulz
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
Norwegian
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
Quote by Delanoir
Finnish.

have you ever heard it not being screamed? anything sounds badass being screamed but only a few sound as kool when sung...thats y rammstein n oomph rule
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
Really slow arabic or vietnamese, preferably from a military leader wearing sunglasses and slowly smoking a cigarette.

EDIT: I forgot Latin (go figure). The fact that this is the language of the so-called-devil figure is the only proof neccessary.
mike patton uses portugees in some songs and its pretty gruff and chanty, sounds really good in some mrbungle and fantomas songs.

jym
German... by far. It's just so f*cking brutal.
Quote by capt_dammit
kaervek...you rock

Quote by guitardude34875
the genre of metal is like an apple, I prefer just the apple, not the applecore
Quote by albinokrikit
have you ever heard it not being screamed? anything sounds badass being screamed but only a few sound as kool when sung...thats y rammstein n oomph rule

Yes I have. I am Finnish. I have heard it spoken and sung.

And Rammstein and Oomph are hardly metal. They're cool, but not really metal.

German is brutal, but it isn't that cool.
Swedish. Duh.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
Quote by ..NEM..
Swedish. Duh.

seriously. try and speak swedish. its got all these syllables and ways to prononciate that focus on gutteral. go... Umlaut!!

Quote by The Virtuoso
Yes, you sir win the internet!

Quote by saphrax
To put it crudely, every hole is a goal.

Quote by bootyguard
seriously. try and speak swedish. its got all these syllables and ways to prononciate that focus on gutteral. go... Umlaut!!

I am swedish, in case you didn't notice. Such a shame we don't have umlauts.

Only those untr00 germans have it.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
What kind of metal? Latin/Italian are the most Power Metal...Swedish is the most overall general metal language though because like Vreth says, its "Pretty damn trollish"
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
Arabic, its really gutturul.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Probably Norwegian.

Though metal in Russian is cool too, and I'd love to hear more metal sung in Irish.

Scandinavian, Slavic and Celtic languages in general.

And Latin...
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Definitely not French.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
^You know any metal as gaeilge I might not know?

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish

Quote by Phill-Rock
^You know any metal as gaeilge I might not know?

Nah man, Ive been looking but just cant find any, except for just small passages in Geasa, Mael Mórdha or Primordial songs. Il keep looking though, theres gotta be something.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
I've been looking for ages now, with no luck.

And I already listen to though bands.

When the newest Doomsword album came out last year, and I saw the song named Claidheamh Solais, I thought I might have found something - but it's in English.

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish

Swedish!, and maybe Icelandic the only remaining Viking language. But Swedish owns all other Scandinavic lanugages IMHO.
Just listen to some song by Blodsrit, fecken awesome Swedish Black Metal.
Last edited by Mind Kill at Jun 12, 2008,
Hebrew.

It's pretty much a combination of german and arabic.

Also, you're better off saying it is, or you will be saying it is anyway once the zionists take over you all.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Ancient Swedish.

At least, Shamaatae makes it sound like the most vile language ever invented.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Page 1 of 3