http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/God

Interesting read, and hillarious too

Edit: Just a part of it.

God (born Barney H. Godstien) is the son of lesbian dragons and a fictional character in Fox's longest-running soap opera, The Holy Bile. Unfortunately, in order to spice up the sometimes dull story, the editors re-cut the footage to make him seem like a total asshole. He was elected to be our god for the 6000th year running this year, barely beating the Egyptian sun god Ra, Stephen Colbert, Green Day, Omnipotent Odin, and the Almighty Zeus (still recovering from alcoholism). Then the Mike Gravel of the election was Xenu and the Fascientologist Party. He is also dog spelled backwards. It has not been widely reported, but a majority of the most prominent leaders among dogs proclaim that this is a good reason for them to be all-powerful on earth. It's just a matter of spelling, after all. As of the 3rd Qtr of 2005, the Republican Party claimed the largest share of ownership of God. It should be noted that God has been under the investigation of the SEC several times, because of the attempted claiming of two dependents, a supposed "Holy Spirit" and a "Son", who have never been seen by authorities. However, God has made the argument that as they exist on the same plane as himself, he can list them as dependents if he "damn well pleases". God is also the father of Jesus (born Jesusathan John-Madonna), the famous actor who made many cameos in South Park and made a brief appearance in year 0 for a red-carpet appearance for SPEECH ON THE MOUNTAIN: THE MOVIE where he was brutally murdered by rampaging Romans. His co-star, Judas, famously masqueraded as a Roman to get away safely. Jesus' fan club never forgave him. God is said to have been one of the founders of HooplaNet.
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Last edited by shakin'cakes at Jun 12, 2008,
Quote by Aussieloco
Too long. Sum it up for me.

No!

Okay fine...
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

meh, encyclopedia dramatica is funnier
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Not their best article tbh. The one on Rage Against The Machine is awesome.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)