Some dude just called me from a private number threatening me, how could I go about finding out his number?
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
The police.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Ok.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Agreed.

Or maybe call your phone company?

That's probably a bit less serious...

Dragonforce? I don't even know what that is. Isn't it that Japanese card game "Dragon Force Z"?
punch him in the face through the telephone speaker
Quotes from other UGers in your signatures that talk about how good you are suck donkey schlong.
that happened to me before
except the guy was just asking "who the fuck is this"
and i as saying "uh, you called me you dickhead"
so he started swearing and i called him back (the dipshit left his number off private)
LTD M-100FM
THE BEEST!
anyone who threatens over the phone ESPECIALLY when theyre on private number is just talk. They're hiding their number so they dont get caught, in other words, the person is a softie.

It happened to me, my friend Tash was getting calls from a guy claiming they were together and all that crap I dont care about, so she asked me to act in as her boyfriend, and he kept on threatening to come to the party I was at. He never came to the party.
sincewhen??

Quote by Mannypedraza
Today, me and my gf went to the movies. During, i put my hand down her shorts.
I keep smelling my hand as of now....anything wrong with me?
teh pronz
is it making fun or not ? you can always call your operator and explain. and if you find it out and its just a random bastard go to the police if he ever bothers you again. if it's your friend just call him back and pay him back
ask around, chances are you know him. its probably a mistake. get this, my girlfriends dad once called me at 1 in the morning threatening to beat the **** outa me if i ever came near his daughter again. i was too tired to know wat was going on. 1 tearful fonecall from my gf later....it turns out one of her ex's had been threatening her and her dad thought it was me. strange world...
Quote by BassTang
ask around, chances are you know him. its probably a mistake. get this, my girlfriends dad once called me at 1 in the morning threatening to beat the **** outa me if i ever come near his daughter again. i was too tired to know wat was going on. i tearful fonecall from my gf later....it turns out one of her ex's had been threatening her and her dad thought it was me. strange world...

wtf
i would never look at him again without saying "i'm sory!"

i'm imagining you all sitting at a table and he's like "please, pass me the sault" "PLEASE DON'T KILL ME" lol
things are alryt now...bt i swear he still looks at me like he wants to hurt me. she made him apologise to me when i went round! he shook my hand and broke all my knuckles and gave me a look like 'i still hate you'. needless to say, my gf, as much has i love her, has become my bodyguard against her dad lol. if worst comes to worst i can always throw her at him and run 4 it lol
Quote by BassTang
ask around, chances are you know him. its probably a mistake. get this, my girlfriends dad once called me at 1 in the morning threatening to beat the **** outa me if i ever came near his daughter again. i was too tired to know wat was going on. 1 tearful fonecall from my gf later....it turns out one of her ex's had been threatening her and her dad thought it was me. strange world...

Looks like he scared the English outta ya, if you know what I mean