I assume that this comic is extremely amusing, however I don't understand this.

Can someone please explain it?
Go to control alt delete and check out the past few comics/posts.
Space reserved for cool quotes.
He's describing what happened to them as though he's talking about someone else he was with. She's laying there crying and.. well.. read the last 2 sentences.
Not that funny but meh
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Its not funny.

Theres some things that are sick and shouldn't be ****ing wrote about.

Sick ****s.

(although most of them are amusing)

They need to learn where the ****ing line is. This thing hurts.
Quote by CobbZ
Its not funny.

Theres some things that are sick and shouldn't be ****ing wrote about.

Sick ****s.

(although most of them are amusing)

They need to learn where the ****ing line is. This thing hurts.

This is making fun of ctrl+alt+del.
The author took a serious turn in the comic, making dramatic instead of funny.
Cyanide-and-Happiness is just making fun of that. The words in the last panel are the words Tim, the ctrl+alt+del author, said.
Space reserved for cool quotes.
this is just hella stupid....

not funny at all

and I don't take any offense to it or anything...

this just sucks...
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
hey, what comic is it that had that bit going with the guy who's captured by monsters and slowly begins to turn into one himself, eventually finding himself in some giant hive way up in the air? can anyone get me a link to that and lemme know if they've continued that saga at all?
i didnt find it funny. probably because it isnt funny
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by jhardcore

I assume that this comic is extremely amusing, however I don't understand this.

Can someone please explain it?

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

Quote by thedudemeister
i didnt find it funny. probably because it isnt funny

Probably cos you don't get it. Miscarriages are teh funniest.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by dann_blood
Probably cos you don't get it. Miscarriages are teh funniest.

miscarriages arent funny. i could have had another brother or sister, but my mum lost the child in early pregnancy, i cant see it as anything to laugh about
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
*facedesk* It's a f*cking comic guys, get over it.

And before anyone accuses me of being a heartless bastard, a fair few miscarriages have happened in my family, and I still find this amusing because:

a) it's satire
b) I've gotten over it
c)... IT'S A GODDAMN COMIC
Quote by Deliriumbassist
*facedesk* It's a f*cking comic guys, get over it.

And before anyone accuses me of being a heartless bastard, a fair few miscarriages have happened in my family, and I still find this amusing because:

a) it's satire
b) I've gotten over it
c)... IT'S A GODDAMN COMIC

i understand that, and i have gotton over it as well, losing a potential sibling. its taht i just dont find the comic funny.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by thedudemeister
miscarriages arent funny. i could have had another brother or sister, but my mum lost the child in early pregnancy, i cant see it as anything to laugh about

Yeah, well if you're like me then your mom would've had the baby and then have no reason to have you . So I'm kinda happy for miscarriages.
Quote by thedudemeister

Miscarriages are the subject of a great deal of satire. I find it amusing that someone has made a joke about it, in fact the whole point of this particular comic was to make fun of another web-based comic that was supposed to be funny that turned into drama.
Miscarriages are also seen in an ironic light, being that people who are fully able to care for a child have them while others who can't raise a child properly don't.
On top of all of that, it's amusing for trolls to stir shit up by joking about a very serious matter and have people actually take them serious.
Internets is serious business.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by dann_blood
Miscarriages are the subject of a great deal of satire. I find it amusing that someone has made a joke about it, in fact the whole point of this particular comic was to make fun of another web-based comic that was supposed to be funny that turned into drama.
Miscarriages are also seen in an ironic light, being that people who are fully able to care for a child have them while others who can't raise a child properly don't.
On top of all of that, it's amusing for trolls to stir shit up by joking about a very serious matter and have people actually take them serious.
Internets is serious business.

true, but you need to be careful, it is a sensitive subject. personally, i just dont find it funny.

Quote by orcs4life
Yeah, well if you're like me then your mom would've had the baby and then have no reason to have you . So I'm kinda happy for miscarriages.

this happened about 6 or 7 years after i was born, i already have a sister who is a yr younger than me, at the time i was very upset. i cried, but now, i just dont feel anything. i dont feel sad, happy. i just dont feel anything
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King

Hate humans? Click here
That's nothing. Go look at depressing comics week.

Asides from those I love cyanide and happiness.
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.

Don't ask me I have no idea how the hell it happened.

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you
Quote by orcs4life

+1

the only reason I'm here is because my mum had a miscarriage.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
I lol'd.

As many people have already stated, it's poking fun at Ctrl Alt Del, another popular webcomic. Check out about the last 5-10 comics I'm pretty sure.
sig goes here
people taking C&Hseriously?

hahahaha

You made my day, and I already had my sister convinced her car was stolen.

Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...

Man, CAD really took a turn for the worse.
Quote by denizenz
Cute in English is the same as grim and frostbitten in Nordic.

Gear:
Washburn T14 B
Laney RB-1
Quote by FrenchyFungus
people taking C&Hseriously?

hahahaha

You made my day, and I already had my sister convinced her car was stolen.

im not taking it too seriously, its just that i find the comic not funny
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by About 2 Snap

Man, CAD really took a turn for the worse.

CAD was never good, brah.
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!