Nice guitar and vibrato, but work on picking accuracy.
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.

Don't ask me I have no idea how the hell it happened.

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you
and umm nice guitar u got htere
Last edited by James321 at Jun 14, 2008,
Sounds to me like there isn't a lot of real accuracy in those licks; they're all tremolo picked so you get more than one stroke for some of the notes. They'd sound a whole lot better if you played them with one pick stroke per note.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
your guitar = istant boner
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
pretty basic, and pretty useful for improvising neo-classical. i know those patterns have helped me before.

btw ur guitar looks waay too clean xD
Quote by StealthyHayze
you play cleanly.

Not really. The picking is quite uncoordinated.
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.

Don't ask me I have no idea how the hell it happened.

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you
Quote by TheShred201
The first one I thought sounded the cleanest. In the later two it sounded like you were picking faster than the notes you were playing.

He was. I'm not sure why he did that, as it was non-consistent with the slow example and simply a turn-off.

TS - Good effort anyway though. If you want to make them actual tutorials, maybe talk during the video and offer insights that would help someone. If they are just going to watch you play then they may as well go find some Guitar Pro tabs.
I'll try man that will just take another 10-15 mins on each video.....i'll need to record the voice once im done with the guitar recording....