Please leave a set of answers to these questions for my GCSE design course (i'm designing a new case and need market research):

Would you find a hard case useful as a guitarist?

Do you find existing products boring?

Would you like to see a new product on the market?

They may seem pretty simple, but thats what you get marks for - ta
FL Studio Producer Edition FTW
Yes

No

Yes

Simple
Quote by gog
Please leave a set of answers to these questions for my GCSE design course (i'm designing a new case and need market research):

A) Yep
B) It's case, how can it be exciting?
C) Makes no difference to me.
Ibanez Prestige RGA321SPB
Yes
No
Yes
Don't you know there ain't no Devil, it's just God when He's drunk.
Quote by imgooley
Yes

No

Yes

Simple

+1. i have the same answer.
i made a hardcase myself and i'm very proud of it.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
yes
no- come on, its a case! how interesting do you want a case to be? Surely whats kept inside the case is the interesting part!
no- the market is pretty saturated as it is
Quote by Freddy_Walker
stevo 192 lol mate u a beast! Such a rebel!!!

'90 Fender P-bass lyte
Squier P bass special
Trace Elliot Series 6 head and cabs
Fender American Stratocaster
Vintage Teisco electric guitar
Fender princeton 650 dsp amp
yes,yes,yes
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Quote by gog

1) yes.

2) it's a hardcase, does it matter if it's boring ? anyway, no. they serve their purpose, and that's all i want it do to.

3) i'm happy with what there is currently available, but if it would be a new type of hardcase that's sturdier/lighter/whatever then it could be interesting.
i guess that's both a yes and no.
also they should be cheaper its ridiculous having to fork out between $100-200 for a hardcase to protect a guitar you spend $1000 on, they should come free. (I know some guitars come with them but every guitar should at least come with a gig back at the very least
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Every one of my guitars has a hard shell case. There's room in the market for another product. It needs to be lightweight, durable, and affordable. Something that protects the guitar by forming to fit it tightly. Maybe lined with some sort of Temper Pedic type material that molds to the guitar everytime you put it in the case. Maybe some practical storage. Enough room to hold guitar goodies, but not so much that they're all rattling around, either.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
yes, yes, yes.

I'd love to see a hardshell case with a back strap... my amp's too heavy to carry one- handed so I usually have to take 2 trips when I'm carrying my stuff.
Would you find a hard case useful as a guitarist? Absolutely

Do you find existing products boring? Its not something that needs to be exciting.

Would you like to see a new product on the market? I suppose, but SKB has my case needs covered at the moment.
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
"I will close my ears and my heart and I will be a stone"
Depends,I'm not a gigging musician,and rarely use my case.So in my case,no.Besides,you can get pretty good gigbags these days.

No.
Yes.
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic

Not neccesarily. If the case is unsuitable for flights, I'd prefer to just have a padded bag.

No, because I have a coffin case. It's über metal!

Yes, I would like to see a cheaper model.

I do, all of my guitars have their own hard case.

I'm not sure how to answer this, they're not exactly exciting, but they shouldn't be. They're to protect your guitar.

Yes. I would like a case that fits my guitar perfectly, even my strats move around in my strat case. Maybe like Slats said, a tempur matress type lining, top and bottom, that moulds to the shape ouf the guitar. I would also like to see a case that is lightweight, but still looks after the instrument inside. Protect my investment etc. Basicly, doubling what slats said!
Quote by TehJermie
you can get that toneblaster stack at the cost of your dignity.

Quote by silhouettica
fine, screw the cheese sandwich if you must...

Yes

Yes

Yes

God now I feel stuid, I just answered yes to every question I'd better lash out in an extremely loud and violent attack on the poster above me AHHHHH!!!!! HAIRBALL YOU'RRE STUPID!!!!!""""
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Quote by slatsmania
Every one of my guitars has a hard shell case. There's room in the market for another product. It needs to be lightweight, durable, and affordable. Something that protects the guitar by forming to fit it tightly. Maybe lined with some sort of Temper Pedic type material that molds to the guitar everytime you put it in the case. Maybe some practical storage. Enough room to hold guitar goodies, but not so much that they're all rattling around, either.

Memory foam guitar cases FTW!
Yes
Yes (could've add some more room for small misc. gear)
Yes
Would you find a hard case useful as a guitarist? Extremely. I have one for both my guitars, but my strat's case is a "soft hardshell case." It's hardshell, but the outside is covered with a padding of sorts. I like it a lot. It's a Gator case if you want to look it up.

Do you find existing products boring? Not particularly, but that's an odd question. Excitement is not a factor that i take into account when looking at guitar cases.

Would you like to see a new product on the market? Sure, but it needs to protect just as well as current hardshell cases and be more convenient, while still allowing me to carry all the accessories i need.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
Quote by gog

1. Yes.
2. Uh, it's a guitar case... how exciting can it be?
3. Why not... I'd like to see a cheaper one that is just as good... I mean, 70 bucks for hard cases?
Quote by greggybhoy
Memory foam guitar cases FTW!

That would be awsome. but expensive.
Valveking CLIPS/Gear HERE
yes, no, yes
Gear
Epiphone G-400
Orange Tiny Terror
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Blackstar HT-Dual
MXR 10-Band EQ
yes, to protect your investment. way better than gigbags, but kinda inconvenient

not all, coffin cases are cool, but they dont have much storage space.

yes, a guitar case where all the spots not being used are storage spaces. i hate the waste of like 2 whole square feet of space for like two pedals and strings and stuff. i cant fit my stuff in my case.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack