What do i need? I know piezo metronomes can produce an A tone (which I'm guessing means the note A?)

Quote by Invader Jim
You need an audio oscillator to produce the tone.

Can i make/buy one?


How big are they? Its useless for me if its going to be huge.
You could make or buy one.

They range from tiny to huge.

You could build one to fit into a guitar cavity:


Also search google for oscillators and tone generators.

Oh, and BTW, a piezo metronome uses piezo transducers to produce the sound generated by the oscillator.
Last edited by Losenger at Jun 13, 2008,