BA2 is a direct replacement for toploading fenders, the BA3 is for string through fenders, the original only has 3 screws and is only for custom jobs really
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
so wats the difference between them becuz i mite buy 1 but i dunno much about them

nd also iv heard u hav 2 get the strings carved in or something for the bridges by a luthier, its that tru or do they cum pre slotted or sumthin?
ah, its the 3 screws that make it different
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
so which 1 shoud i get for my p bass and could i just take it out of the box and slap it on or do i have 2 do anything 2 it?
Quote by sonsie
so which 1 shoud i get for my p bass and could i just take it out of the box and slap it on or do i have 2 do anything 2 it?
it depnds on if teh saddles hav grooves cut alredy or nt.
they will tell u if its pre-grooved, and btw BA2 is the slap on bridge
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
alrite kool thx

btw u know where u can get a pre-slotted 1 in australia?
Last edited by sonsie at Jun 12, 2008,
ok alright cool thank you

by the way does anyone know where i can get a pre-slotted badass II in Australia?
iv been looking but i cant find any thats why i asked the question

please dont say ebay because i looked and there werent any so any suggestions would be great as longs as theyre right
JMI Music (on Ebay) ships to Australia. Just google for "Leo Quan Dealers Australia" and they should come up.

Quote by Sly Taco
Your typing makes Taco Mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get a BAII pre-slotted and take a typing class.

TS, not to pick on you in particular, but as a general comment, forums aren't text messaging. While we aren't your English teacher, when you type in full sentences, with some semblance of punctuation and spelling, several things happen. One, your posts are much easier to read. Two, you come across as more intelligent. And finally, people are much more willing to help you out and respond to your posts.
Quote by Sly Taco
Your typing makes Taco Mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this makes Humanity laugh. I imagined a crazed hulk taco...

some music shops stock them pregrooved. some even do it themselves.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
ok anarkee i will keep that in mind

thanks for your help everyone

just one more thing what sort of price am i looking for $AU? because i dont wanna get ripped off

also this is the one they have i dont think its pre-slotted but can you just check? http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Leo-Quan-BadAss-II-Bass-Bridge-in-Chrome_W0QQitemZ310057760547QQihZ021QQcategoryZ41407QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262QQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262
Last edited by sonsie at Jun 12, 2008,
Email the dealer, they should confirm whether its pre-grooved or not, but usually they aren't. A good shop or luthier should be able to do this for you for a minor fee.

As far as pricing--its a bit hard to tell based on Exchange rates. The shipping seems reasonable, but I know that you pay quite a bit more for music gear than we do in the States.

And yes, your last post was much easier on the eyes btw.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
A little tip about the "getting ripped off" thing... a good practice is to look at several different stockists and compare prices. If one is selling it for a substantial amount more, it's gonna be a rip off.
This is a transferable skill useful when buying or trading in general.
I just had a vision of you two blokes doing a Suze Orman type financial presentation, complete with the overblown power points and such. I'm still laughing...

"Dear B and B:

I have this fund towards an Urge bass that is growing so slowly I am going to be an old age pensioner before it matures. How can maximize my fund to get my bass in this lifetime?"

Thanks,

A grateful mod"

"Dear Ms Mod

Have you considered sending out thousands of emails to random people recommending they buy random companies in the hope of manipulating stock prices slightly? This may increase your pension to a loaf of bread and a pint of milk a week.

Alternatively, for the portfolio of the more cautious investor, there's our share tip of the week - currently Chris Gearing Pickups. A dynamic young company, sure to expand over the coming months.

All the best! B"
Quote by Deliriumbassist
*wonders if B&B can become the newer, funnier, more British Flight of the Conchords...*
We could go to the Fringe and win awards and become famous...but Edinburgh is a bit too north of Cornwall