Page 1 of 2
my dad bought me the dean razorback explosion he asked for the right version, he brought the guitar all the way to europe and now i opened it and its the left version! yay me, what do i do with it now!?! i cant get a refund cuz its all the way back there.
Damn man, that blows. Did you call their Customer Service?
Epiphone Les Paul Standard

Fender Frontman 15G

Squire Strat.
Left version, as in, left handed? Just flip the strings. Go total Hendrix on that beast.
Quote by terryguitar
GROW UP WE DONT NEED 2 CHEAT WHEN OUR KIDS ARE BEAUTIFUL

Quote by blynd_snyper
Ummm, petrol? Nip down to your local petrol station, buy a litre of the stuff and soak your balls in it, light them up and start playing with them.
Quote by scrambler_66
Left version, as in, left handed? Just flip the strings. Go total Hendrix on that beast.

do you mean to learn how to play left handed?
Quote by scrambler_66

He'd have to get a new nut, but that might be kinda cool. When life gives you lemons...

Quote by deanexplosion99
do you mean to learn how to play left handed?

No, put the low E where the high e was, low A where the B was, etc.
Quote by frankum
Damn man, that blows. Did you call their Customer Service?

they open in a couple hours.
when they open, some major yelling xD
Quote by scrambler_66

Just realized... that would mean his trem would be upside down. Guess he's going to have to resort to bitching out customer service.
Hahahahahahahahahaha,
sorry, i do not wish that to anybody, but its quite funny. Especially now that we hear all week long about the supermegacollestlolzors raz0rback 3xpl0sion and now that he has it, its the wrong one.

Aahhhh, the irony

Dont get me wrong deanexplosion, it IS horrible. I hope you get it sorted out very soon.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
When life gives you lemons...

...You slap the hell out of that bitch and tell her to get her ass in the kitchen and make lemonade......

Sorry to hear that dude. I'm sure they'll do something about it though.
Quote by Crane965
Agreed, HENDRIX IT!

Win (Y)

seriously that would look rather 'kick ass'
Your friendship is a fog, that disappears when the wind re-directs (YEAH!)
Nah, dont hendrix it. Tremolo will get in the way and your arm will turn the knobs all the time.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
I lol'd so hard when I looked through OPs posts...
I like rap, feel free to use that as an argument against me.
Quote by LP_CL
Nah, dont hendrix it. Tremolo will get in the way and your arm will turn the knobs all the time.

Wasn't stopping Hendrix, was it?
C4C
Please check out some of my original music and leave me a comment @ SoundCloud
(or in my profile!)

Progressive|Thrash|Math|Metal
buy a right hand whammy bar put it on, then hendrix it?
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
Quote by BlisteringDDj
Wasn't stopping Hendrix, was it?

Strat has the knobs on another location. Also, the cable on the dean will be very high, which will be annoying.

And i dont think the TS can do what Jimmy did lol
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Quote by bi-ah!
buy a right hand whammy bar put it on, then hendrix it?

Not possible... You would have to buy a brand new floyd, and you'd have to make it fit. Or did you mean that he needed the angle of the whammy bar to be right handed? Is so, I don't think it would make it any better.
C4C
(or in my profile!)

Quote by BlisteringDDj
Not possible... You would have to buy a brand new floyd, and you'd have to make it fit. Or did you mean that he needed the ange of the whammy bar to be right handed?

get a new guitar?
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
If he wants a regular guitar he will have to :
A. Sell his locally and buy another guitar locally.
B. Ship overseas and get a replacement which will take a while.
C. Hendrix it.
D. Learn to play lefty.

Hmmmm that sucks... that's why I play my guitars before I buy em.
DON'T hendrix it...

It won't turn out good for a beginner. Hendrix only started doing the reverse thing when he got his first strat (he was allready experienced), and only reason he did it was because back then, Fender didn't make a lefty version.
Hendrix it! easier Fret Access on that model if you ask me...
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Quote by BlisteringDDj
Not possible... You would have to buy a brand new floyd, and you'd have to make it fit. Or did you mean that he needed the angle of the whammy bar to be right handed? Is so, I don't think it would make it any better.

SRV had a lefty trem didn't he?
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by deanexplosion99
my dad bought me the dean razorback explosion he asked for the right version, he brought the guitar all the way to europe and now i opened it and its the left version! yay me, what do i do with it now!?! i cant get a refund cuz its all the way back there.

Moral of the story - don't let your dad buy your guitars...it's almost as bad as letting your grandmother buy you video games. He screwed up, not them.

And seriously, nobody who lives in a European refers to it as "Europe", we all live in our own individual countries y'know!
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
Moral of the story - don't let your dad buy your guitars...it's almost as bad as letting your grandmother buy you video games. He screwed up, not them.

And seriously, nobody who lives in a European refers to it as "Europe", we all live in our own individual countries y'know!

dude thats not it.. he bought me my guitars they rock, but its not him, i told the guy in gc on the phone to order the right handed guitar!
my dad doesnt play guitar he wont see the difference, i thought i can trust gc
Quote by deanexplosion99
dude thats not it.. he bought me my guitars they rock, but its not him, i told the guy in gc on the phone to order the right handed guitar!

Exactly why I don't let my dad get my guitars.....My mom can barely get me the right strings on request so I make sure to write them down or have her call me before she buys them.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
SRV had a lefty trem didn't he?

Yeah, I'm quite sure. I think I had a righty guitar, with a lefty trem...
C4C
(or in my profile!)

Quote by Tom_hatton
You know the moral of that story?

Don't buy from guitar center.

Fixed

Anyway TS I think it is kinda your father's fault too, because he didn't make sure what he was buying was the right thing.
Quote by LP_CL
Strat has the knobs on another location. Also, the cable on the dean will be very high, which will be annoying.

And i dont think the TS can do what Jimmy did lol

But, the guitarist in my Dad's band had to play an SG the 'Hendrix' way, with all the tone knobs and stuff, even a tremelo!

Cam Sampbell's my hero
Quote by deanexplosion99

Ultimately it's the buyers responsibility to ensure they take home the right thing....especially if they're taking it 3,000 miles away. Everyone knows that your average store employee is underpaid, underskilled and undermotivated, there's a reason they aren't performing brain surgery.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Sorry dude. I take it your Dad was the one with the credit card? If you called personally to order or double check order on a righty and they gave you a lefty then i would def get with GC Cust Serv and demand a Righty and have it Fed Ex'd.

OR - maybe you could sell it over there and make a profit to a left handed Dean freak and buy a righty. Not sure how common or in demand these Dean guitars are (over there).

Damn, now I'm all concerned about using the word Europe. It is still a continent and geographic location so am I OK? Like 'The States' hehe

There should be a return policy, you'll jst have to eat the shipping costs. Pity though!
Moving on.....
Quote by -Blue-
After reading through this thread...

I do feel sorry for ya, though... it's a reason to go on vacation in america, however.

lol dude ive been living in america til a year ago, i prefer it here
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Sorry dude. I take it your Dad was the one with the credit card? If you called personally to order or double check order on a righty and they gave you a lefty then i would def get with GC Cust Serv and demand a Righty and have it Fed Ex'd.

OR - maybe you could sell it over there and make a profit to a left handed Dean freak and buy a righty. Not sure how common or in demand these Dean guitars are (over there).

Damn, now I'm all concerned about using the word Europe. It is still a continent and geographic location so am I OK? Like 'The States' hehe

yup thats what happened XD but they cant fed ex it to israel.
but my friend is coming to israel and hell take it with him,
Page 1 of 2