splawn nitro kt88s
genz-bends g-flex

Quote by Punkismygod
U sure u want a floydrose? those things will make your nerves explode
I checked tabs and its not dropped.

Think I'll have to have a go at learning this
YellowGreenBlueRed

Quote by webbtje
You live in a ruler, the only child of trouser water (?); it's very fantastic, and salami!
Ya... he plays with that 7 string huh.. bah. But ya I found a tab on here that converted it to 6 string for the intro. I haven't tried to play it yet but it looks about right. I can't really play fast enough to make it sound right though. =(

Anyone know what kind of excersizes i can practice to improve my picking accuracy and speed? I just really can't pick fast enough to play metal =( It's annoying because that's what i like.

I find it's mostly a problem with successive notes like in that song like that one where he plays the 4 low notes in between during that riff. I just can't pick the same string up and down fast enough... it jsut feels like the string gets in the way or the pick gets in the way. I know i've gotten faster over time, but are there any proven techniques that will help increase picking ability?
that is beyond intense... i'd try learning it, but the beginning of Sun of Nothing is hard enough for me right now...
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.