I hate dean so bad now.. ?(some of you know why, i made a thread about it.)
I'm concidering buying another guitar, I'll talk to guitar center and theyll prob give me a refund.
I wanna know which guitar I should buy, i can spend until like 1099$ if its a little more i can spend it too.
Which guitar should I buy for metal? I want a whammy bar and tromolo bar, I've heard ibanez and jacksons are great.
Quote by gurg06
a whammy and tremolo bar?? do you know anything about guitars??

sorry, im not sure, lol..
something with a whammy bar..
Jackson KE3, DK2, RR3, Ibanez Prestige.
Quote by umbrellacorp
tom morello that bitch

^ Talking about how high to play your guitar.
Jackson Dkmg. Great guitar for metal.
I decided I want to be more like the people on ug...

Searchbar!!!

That oughta do it.

Time for a supercool guitar demonstration by herman li,

Herman Li- why is this guitar so big?

Stage guy- because its a bass herman

we cant tell you what guitar to buy, but try them out. personaly i love jacksons. ibanez necks feel like a stick to me. way to thin. jacksons feel great personaly. there are pletny of models that have tremelos. can you go to a shop that sells them and try them out?
I drive a big chevy truck

Jackson DKMGT
Epiphone SG
VOX-AD30VT
Peavey BXP bass
Yamaha 12 string acoustic
Behringer BX1800 Bass amp
KORG toneworks pandora's box PX4D
BOSS overdrive/distortion
I'm going o guess you're into metal and rock, if so I'd reccomend the RZK LTD-600 its about $950

BTW dean explosion, a whammy bar is a t-t-tremelo....
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Quote by toolfan88
we cant tell you what guitar to buy, but try them out. personaly i love jacksons. ibanez necks feel like a stick to me. way to thin. jacksons feel great personaly. there are pletny of models that have tremelos. can you go to a shop that sells them and try them out?

thats the problem, im in israel and there aint no good guitar stores here, the best guitar they have usually are 300 $ guitars.
ESP LTD KH-602 Kirk Hammett
its got a floyd rose and emg's
YOU SEE US COMIN WALK TOGETHER RUN FOR COVER WERE TAKIN OVER THIS FUCKIN TOWN-PANTERA COWBOYS FROM HELL (OFFICAL LIVE 101)
check out some of Carvin's mail-order custom guitars. they are high-quality, u.s. made, and a good price. you can equip almost all of their guitars with either a wilkinsin or floyd rose whammy bar
Quote by VanTheKraut
I'm going o guess you're into metal and rock, if so I'd reccomend the RZK LTD-600 its about $950

what brand is that?
i love ESPs so...
the high end and signature LTDs fall right in your price range, or you could spend a couple hundred extra on a real ESP
Quote by FunkMaster

you know you're a bassist when your GF loves you for your fingering technique
I took a look at your other thread. You hate Dean because guitar center shipped you a left handed dean in stead of a right handed one? shouldn't you be mad at guitar center in stead of dean?
Washburn X50 PROFE
Dean Custom 450
Morley PWA Pro Series Wah
Big Muff Rams head
Zoom G2
Ibanez Phase Tone
Randall RG75 G3

Tales of Ale: http://www.talesofale.com
You know, more than likely the fact that the wrong version got shipped isn't Dean's fault, but if you wanna hate them go ahead . If you can't return in (which I highly doubt) just sell the thing on ebay as never been played, for $50 less than retail, you'll get buyers.

Anyways... Jacksons, Ibanez, ESP/LTD are all very good metal guitars.
You should request a name change.
I like rap, feel free to use that as an argument against me.
Schecter Hellraiser C1 FR

it's simply a nice guitar

Ibanez RG2228 Prestige
Schecter C7 Jeff Loomis FR (18volt mod)
Epiphone Gothic Explorer (with SD Blackouts)
Ibanez RG350M Yellow
Peavey C5 Tigerwood 5string bass
Randall RH150G3
So now that a store made an error, you hate Dean? I mean, an hour ago it still was 'the best guitar in the world'... And now you hate them.

Christ you're a joke...

OT: i'd look out for a SL3 used or a ESP Horizon used.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Last edited by LP_CL at Jun 12, 2008,
esp=metal
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
Quote by VanTheKraut

it's actually a vibrato.

tremolo is a fluctuation in volume. Vibrato changes the pitch.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
It's not Deans fault Guitar Center gave you the wrong guitar.
Quote by TheBloodstained
Schecter Hellraiser C1 FR

it's simply a nice guitar

This.

+1
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
No supprises its Deanexplosion... If you hate Deans so much then why have you got it in your name? :S Lmao. and I have no idea how much they are but Schecter C1's are nice so is the Ibanez RG350DX which has a Floyd Rose Tremolo System =]
Quote by LiBam
...depends ... I sound sh*t nd i'm James Hetfield!

- This is why we Love Ultimate Guitar
Wow. I just looked and at your thread.

You must be 12 or something. Lets blame DEAN for GCs mistake. You don't have clue do you?
My Gear

Guitar
DEAN Razorback Shards
Wesley crappy cheap thing

Amps
Cheap Crappy Freedom Practice AMP 15watts
VOX AD50 Valtronix
Quote by jigy-i-joe
Wow. I just looked and at your thread.

You must be 12 or something. Lets blame DEAN for GCs mistake. You don't have clue do you?

yup, im blaming dean because guitar center didnt have it and they ordered one from dean.
Yeah but how do you know guitar center didn't just **** up the order?
Washburn X50 PROFE
Dean Custom 450
Morley PWA Pro Series Wah
Big Muff Rams head
Zoom G2
Ibanez Phase Tone
Randall RG75 G3

Tales of Ale: http://www.talesofale.com
Quote by Dardarian
Yeah but how do you know guitar center didn't just **** up the order?

and even if they didn't they should have checked before sending it out to you.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Why be so brutal towards this guys? Maybe he is just starting out and just doesn't have the knowledge, no reason to flame him to a crisp. I have 2 sons myself and would hope they wouldn't be treated this way coming to a guitar forum.

deanexplosion99,

Have you called GC and had a word with one of their reps regarding the error? If you don't feel comfortable doing so, maybe get one of your parents to do it. If they spent a grand on a guitar for you, I would hope they would want to make sure you are happy with it. That should be your first step in getting this resolved. Even if you live a ways away, they should be able to RMA the guitar and ship you the correct one. It may take a few more days or even weeks but in the end you'll have what you set out to get.
Last edited by Bordeaux9196 at Jun 12, 2008,
Quote by deanexplosion99
I'm concidering buying another guitar, I'll talk to guitar center and theyll prob give me a refund.
I wanna know which guitar I should buy, i can spend until like 1099$ if its a little more i can spend it too.
Which guitar should I buy for metal? I want a whammy bar and tromolo bar, I've heard ibanez and jacksons are great.

Dont buy a guitar worth that much if you know nothing about them.
Quote by Bordeaux9196
Why be so brutal towards this guys? Maybe he is just starting out and just doesn't have the knowledge, no reason to flame him to a crisp. I have 2 sons myself and would hope they wouldn't be treated this way coming to a guitar forum.

deanexplosion99,

Have you called GC and had a word with one of their reps regarding the error? If you don't feel comfortable doing so, maybe get one of your parents to do it. If they spent a grand on a guitar for you, I would hope they would want to make sure you are happy with it. That should be your first step in getting this resolved. Even if you live a ways away, they should be able to RMA the guitar and ship you the correct one. It may take a few more days or even weeks but in the end you'll have what you set out to get.

because he's made a ton of threads about it and he's made some stupid immature posts in unrelated threads. People have been patient with him but he keeps doing it

if your sons came on here and acted like that they'd get the same treatment. Hell I'd say the same things to my kid if he continued acting the way he has after being told to stop.

Quote by element4433
Quote by deanexplosion99

*head explodes* A Satch/Dime style squeal and a divebomb....AT THE SAME TIME!
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Wow Lemon you are really on edge. He's just excited about getting a new guitar and yes he does sound very young, cut him some slack.

deanexplosion99 just call GC and have them correct the error. End of story. If you paid that kind of money, I'm sure they would be glad to give you some assistance.
Quote by Bordeaux9196

deanexplosion99,

thanks first of all for being one of the few members in this forums who are actually nice, second of all guitar center is opening in an hour and I will call them. thanks for being helpful.
Quote by Bordeaux9196
Wow Lemon you are really on edge. He's just excited about getting a new guitar and yes he does sound very young, cut him some slack.

deanexplosion99 just call GC and have them correct the error. End of story. If you paid that kind of money, I'm sure they would be glad to give you some assistance.

I'm starting to suspect that deanexplosion99 refers to that he was born in 1999... just speculation, mind you.

The thing with having him call GC is that his dad, not knowing any better, picked it up in person (right?). It's one thing if he lived in the US and had it mailed to him, it's another thing if he brought it across the Atlantic ocean. I seriously doubt that he'll be getting his money back.
Quote by deanexplosion99
thanks first of all for being one of the few members in this forums who are actually nice, second of all guitar center is opening in an hour and I will call them. thanks for being helpful.

No offense meant but you had it coming.....The whole tremolo and whammy bar thing, and other stuff you've posted makes it obvious you aren't the most experienced with guitars. Do you really need a guitar that's that expensive? That stuff is pro quality and you seem like you could use a more intermediate level guitar, maybe a Dinky, Rhoads or a decent LTD....

EDIT: Now that I've seen you gear, either sell or exchange that Dean and get a new amp! You could get a pretty nice amp with all that money and Razorbacks are overpriced anyway. (They are nice guitars but they aren't THAT nice, you could find cheaper Deans that are just as good.)
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Last edited by BladeSlinger at Jun 12, 2008,
The thing with having him call GC is that his dad, not knowing any better, picked it up in person (right?). It's one thing if he lived in the US and had it mailed to him, it's another thing if he brought it across the Atlantic ocean. I seriously doubt that he'll be getting his money back.

Well I've purchased equipment from GC and they take exchanges and do refunds with no questions asked. He may have to pay for shipping to return the left handed guitar but I'm pretty sure they would let him return it for a right handed or even outright give him his money back.
ok so the guy is new to guitars and he said that he lives far away from a good guitar store so he buys one that would last him a very long time and you shoot him down and treat him like ****, you sir are the seal I'm about to club.
alexi laiho esp
YOU SEE US COMIN WALK TOGETHER RUN FOR COVER WERE TAKIN OVER THIS FUCKIN TOWN-PANTERA COWBOYS FROM HELL (OFFICAL LIVE 101)