ok so i was just wondering how many people on here love nature as much as i do? i love hiking, climbing ****, of course its funner when your drunk, but i just like to adventure. and mountainbiking, also playing guitar drunk is ****in awsomeness in a bottle alone. so yeah just voicing my opinion on this subject.

and to everyone just keep rockin in the free world. lmao
Agreed man, I go around and back-pack and camp out with my guitar all the time. Love it!

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
Quote by wretchedspawn
ok so i was just wondering how many people on here love nature as much as i do? i love hiking, climbing ****, of course its funner when your drunk, but i just like to adventure. and mountainbiking, also playing guitar drunk is ****in awsomeness in a bottle alone. so yeah just voicing my opinion on this subject.

and to everyone just keep rockin in the free world. lmao

*cringes*
But I do love the outdoors. I wouldn't climb things if I was drunk though, that's a surefire recipe for disaster.
I never hike drunk. not since I woke up with that ugly beaver...
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Go ahead, do some hiking or mountainclimbing drunk. You'll probably break your neck or get lost in the woods.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
I don't get how alcohol and nature have anything in common, but, Ohio has some cool spots to go just chill out in the wilderness.
Quote by triggerhappy19
I don't get how alcohol and nature have anything in common, but, Ohio has some cool spots to go just chill out in the wilderness.

Man love alcohol.
Man love nature.
Man + Alcohol + nature = Love.

Proof?

I love doing stuff like that! And it's definatley best when you're drunk I live literally in the middle of nowhere, so there's nothing else to do anyway
I love nature. I get called a treehugger all the time because I say I'd rather spend a day hiking than spend a few hours at Disneyland (which is only about half an hour away from where I live). What sucks about Southern California is that there really isn't much nature here that's not desert or landscaping. There are a few really nice places around the mountains, though.