Hi I'm emily Anyways, I was wondering if anyone knew, do they sell correct tabs for led zeppelin and acdc at places like sam ash? It takes forever for me to print stuff off the computer and I can't always find correct tabs on here.....I was just wondering.
Quote by SloppyJoseph
inb4rape????

That has to be the one thing she was least expecting to read

Edit:
On topic - Surely you can find something on the internets? Like buy the sheet music from amazon to get sent to your door, would that not be cheaper and more convenient
Last edited by LordBishek at Jun 12, 2008,
Quote by SloppyJoseph
inb4rape????

you are a ****ing immature retard..why dont u grow up and think of something ****ing useful to say or dont say anything at all

and on topic..u might find some tab books there but i dont think they sell individual tabs
join my pokemon group kthx

also ug has correct tabs 89% of the time, and acdc/led zeppelin are pretty popular, so i bet your tab is here

To answer your question, they sell notation books with sheet music that probably have tab transcribed beneath it. They usually have popular bands like Led Zep and ACDC. Try online tabs (for free) before you purchase them because for those bands, there are pretty accurate tabs. If you're going to buy it though, purchase it from an online website. They can be overpriced at stores.
█████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
Quote by willw3477
you are a ****ing immature retard..why dont u grow up and think of something ****ing useful to say or dont say anything at all

and on topic..u might find some tab books there but i dont think they sell individual tabs

Why don't you go to school. Learn to capitalize, expand your vocabulary, and grow a sense of humor. At least he wasn't the one who posted the picture, which I must say, was very funny!
Quote by //ANDREW\\
learn to read sheet music
it makes life a lot easier.....

oh I already can. I've played the violin for 6 years, and it's helped a lot with my guitar.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...