ive set up all my strigns except the high E string with perfect innotation

but on the high E, i have moved the saddle as far as it will go towards the neck, and its stay way too flat, i don t know what to do

any ideas?

thanks
Quote by closertofreewil
I officially hate you SBLAKELELY.

PSN ID: blakerz92
add me
Quote by i.am.akim
i believe u meant intonation.. right?

yeah sorry i meant intonation
ive had a long day
Quote by closertofreewil

add me
Quote by Phat Stud 55
turn the tuning peg away from the guitar resulting in higher string tension thus leading to a note in tune.

i meant the 12th fret is flat compared to the open string
Quote by closertofreewil

add me
setup your guitar. dont hesitate. i had that problem on my jackson and the setup guy did it for me. you wont pay more than 50 bucks.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
no, it won't work to just get it set up, if the note is completely flat, and the open string is right, it means your string is too old, I've had that problem for a while, until i changed my strings, then it was good again, now i change my strings regularly, and every time I have played, I whipe my strings (I have very sweaty hands)
Gear:
Fender Jazzmaster
Boss DS-2
Digitech RP150 (with Line6 EX-1 Exp pedal)
Orange Crush 30R

My Youtube Page
Read this!You know you really want to...

While you haven't mentioned what guitar type this is , it sounds like you have a tune-o-matic style bridge as this is a common complaint. Sometimes the bridge placement is off a little. Below is a solution used by many for this type of problem. You'd need to remove the saddle from the bridge and turn it around in order to get closer to the fingerboard.
Attachments:
Drawing1.bmp
Moving on.....