Dunno about the Standard thing, but it's got P90's... which technically aren't single- coils or humbuckers. Appears to be the same guitar, though.
Yeah, they are the same. P90's are almost a humbucker/single coil hybrid so it could go either way.
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP
- Dunlop Cry Baby Classic

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
They're both the same. Only difference is the tuners - Nevada's pic appears to have Grovers, where the GAK one has the Gibson copy ones.
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
Those aren't either humbuckers nor single coils, they're P90's. And yeah, that's the same guitar.
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
they're the same.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
thanks folks, just making sure before i ordered, gak's lp's are still waiting to be shipped,

groover's are good, right?
you mean grovers? yeah they're good.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
Grovers are good And yep, there both the same!
Quote by LiBam
...depends ... I sound sh*t nd i'm James Hetfield!

- This is why we Love Ultimate Guitar
just one more question about this guitar please. The one from gak says it has 2 Alnico-V P-90s Pickups and the one from nevada doesnt mention this. Will they both have the same, 2 Alnico-V P-90s Pickups?
they should because they both will or have ordered it from EPI. If you have never played P90's before you might want to before you order this thing. P90 sound is a differnt breed of cat.
Fender Highway 1 Fat Strat
Fender MIM Standard Strat(EMG SL-20 loaded pickguard)
Gibson Les Paul Special
PRS SE singlecut
Schecter C-1 Classic
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Vox Valvetronix AD50-VT
Fender Blues Jr
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
Dunno about the Standard thing, but it's got P90's... which technically aren't single- coils or humbuckers. Appears to be the same guitar, though.

actually P-90s are single coils, they are just bigger and have a different sound than Fender style single coils.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
actually P-90s are single coils, they are just bigger and have a different sound than Fender style single coils.

THAT.

The tuners are not Grovers though (no Grovers in that price range folks), but Epiphone tuners that just look like those. They feel a lot more solid than other Epi tuners though and keep tune very well.

(In case you're wondering: I own the 2002 version of the Goldtop, so I know what I'm talking about.)

just one more question about this guitar please. The one from gak says it has 2 Alnico-V P-90s Pickups and the one from nevada doesnt mention this. Will they both have the same, 2 Alnico-V P-90s Pickups?

Yes.