I've looked around and cant see anywhere that says i cant do this but if its a problem i'll delete it.

Some of you might remember I used to run a punk website, well i've re-done it, new look, new interviews and a new mp3 player etc etc

Now what I'm after is reviews and articles and bands to put up, so if anyone is interested in writing for it or having their band featured on it let me know

http://www.smash-it-up.tk

also theres a gig listing page which is open to the public so anyone know of any punk gigs feel free to fill out the form and add them to the list. only punk/ska gigs though or they will be removed.
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
devourthekitten I'll put an ad on my site tonight and rasveer thanx for the gigs
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
You just putting up a link? If you're do a banner or something, I want to do the same. If just a link, that's better, because I don't have to figure out how to make a banner xD.

What hosting service do you use for that/is it free?
no problem mate anything to help out my fellow punk/rudeboy
check back about once a week or so i occasionally upload more show info atleast once a weak
Dick+strings= owww
Quote by rasveer
no problem mate anything to help out my fellow punk/rudeboy
check back about once a week or so i occasionally upload more show info atleast once a weak

You interested in being on the upcoming Flaming Chainsaws compilation? Perhaps selling albums on our store?
Quote by devourthekitten
You interested in being on the upcoming Flaming Chainsaws compilation? Perhaps selling albums on our store?

sorry mate i dont have any albums to sell or a band at that
that group i have is just something me and my friend set up so that people are aware of upcomming shows in the california bay area
Dick+strings= owww
Quote by devourthekitten
You just putting up a link? If you're do a banner or something, I want to do the same. If just a link, that's better, because I don't have to figure out how to make a banner xD.

What hosting service do you use for that/is it free?

I'd rather have a banner, people notice them more! if you go on to the site there are two logos you can use as an ad or banner.

the site is hosted by my partner (he's a web developer)
Quote by damn-right!
I'd rather have a banner, people notice them more! if you go on to the site there are two logos you can use as an ad or banner.

the site is hosted by my partner (he's a web developer)

Is it el free hosting? For my banner, I suppose use that thing at the top of the store. High five!

Here's the link to where your banner is:
http://flamingchainsaws.1freecart.com/c/12471/super-gangster-sites.htm
Last edited by devourthekitten at Jun 12, 2008,
he pays for it, to be fair i'm a bit slow with how this whole internet hosting thing works but I know its not a free website, the reason ive used a redirect this time is coz when i started i used freewebs and.tk is a free redirect for shorter urls, cheers for the link i shall put yours up in a min
If you could feature the ska punk band I'm in www.myspace.com/activeskalactic that would be sweet!! If you wanna advertise my solo punk project that would be sweet to www.myspace.com/allornothingtunes. thanks...
With an irresistible blend of reggae induced hip-hop and catchy pop-punk hooks, Half Chance Heroes captivates audiences with their unique sound and energetic stage show. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8bSU0u8uvM
will def get the bands who asked up but its 2.04 i really gotta get some sleep so it'll have to wait till tomorrow!
Cool stuff. Can't wait to get back together with the guys in my band.
Minister of n00b harassing of the Punk and Ska fourm.
Quote by capsfan17, ss311, newyorkdolls138, somepunkkid, johnnynemo, axeslash, BrianApocalypse, mike2, dookie dude, lavazza and pinheadslts75
Thank God for CowsWithGuns

Quote by MattTheArsonist
Cowswithguns is my forum hero.

Quote by UraniYum
Cowswithguns is some kind of god on earth.

Love is never having to say your safeword.
we will do, adding content is proving to be a bit slow at the moment as i only have one hand (had an op on my right hand last week for carpal tunnel syndrome) hopefully within a week we'll have classifieds, forums, articles and many more bands