Pretty much what it says on the tin.
For me it is not taking a chance with the girl of my dreams, alas, i will never see her again.

Discuss.
Switching from drumline to saxaphone in band, though today I would probably be a drummer rather than a guitarist.
everything you do is a chance to learn.......every thing bad that happens is just a way to realize something new so....regrets? not for me
my hovercraft is full of eels
i once put a dead snake in some OLD lady's mailbox. she could have DIED. i would have felt pretty bad.
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.
Lighting my first cigarette, not taking my meds towards the end of my relationship with an ex-girlfriend and best friend, and signing up here.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Accidentally hitting that girl's boob in Grade 8.
Man it looked like she had 3 periods at once...
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
I regret spending a year of my life trusting someone so much only to crash and burn horridly in the end.

I regret ever swearing for the first time.

I regret losing my virginity.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Regret is a waste of time, coulda, woulda shoulda. Don't bother with it, and so what if you didn't nail her. Hump one of her friends and you'll feel much better.
I do not regret the things i have done, but those i did not do.

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
I have only a few regrets, and they're mostly forgettable. Every experience I've ever had has lead me to the point I am at now. So it's difficult to regret happenings which I learnt and grew from.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by flipthatchicken

For me it is not taking a chance with the girl of my dreams, alas, i will never see her again.

same
now extra flamey
Quote by Mathamology
I can pretty much garauntee she's only the girl of your dreams because you didn't take that chance. Trust me, I used to think like you.

Agreed.
Quote by Lamont

i once dreamt my wallet was on a helicopter and i chased after it. and eventually i pulled my dick out and lassoed the bottom of the copter and pulled it out of the sky. i woke up screaming
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Lighting my first cigarette, not taking my meds towards the end of my relationship with an ex-girlfriend and best friend, and signing up here.

.....entering this thread.
yeh - i decided to play bass.... *rolls eyes*

actually who am i kidding i loves it (woo)
"99 ways to dave"
Not talking to "the girl" when I have had a good chance. Although... I can easily sort it, by talking to her next time I see her.
Yours sincerely,

bobwentpop, UG's favourite spontaneous combustion victim.
Quote by iTzMaTT
Accidentally hitting that girl's boob in Grade 8.
Man it looked like she had 3 periods at once...

haha that is gold
my hovercraft is full of eels
Quote by flipthatchicken
Pretty much what it says on the tin.

Discuss.

that chance could have lead to AIDS. look at it that way.

i regret nothing. i mean i have regrets, but none were results of my own actions, so there's nothing i could have done about them.
oh so many things, i seem to regret everything i do nowadays, everthing i do seems like a mistake.
Quote by 100Roy001
I used to have sex with dolls.
When I was really young, though.

Like, 26 or something.

Quote by Page/Rhoads
Regret is a waste of time.

Best first post reply ever! Now if only it were that simple.
Quote by Wilma Fingerdo
Regret is a waste of time, coulda, woulda shoulda. Don't bother with it, and so what if you didn't nail her. Hump one of her friends and you'll feel much better.

best quote ever
you, sir, have been sigged
Quote by Wilma Fingerdo
Quote by Page/Rhoads
Regret is a waste of time.

So was posting that, but it didn't seem to stop you.

A lot of things could be interpreted as a waste of time, but this doesn't mean we'll stop doing them.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
I regret too much to put down on this.

But my biggest regret was not asking out the girl of my dreams while I had the chance.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Staying with so many "wrong" girls.
Not working on vocals earlier.
Not destroying about 40 people I know.

And of course, not cherishing my childhood enough.
I handled myself in a rather ungentlemanly manner for the first third of 2007 after being dumped by my then-girlfriend of nine months. I had to work kind of hard to regain the respect of a lot of people.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the