ok i masturbate 14 times a day. if im in public ill go to a public washroom or a johhny on the spot and just wank it. is this bad do anyone else have this problem?

lol
inb4 lock?
Quote by soccermom
The only epic thing about the bass forum is Pete Wentz penis. Its Epic. Epic penis.
BASS, MT, AND PIT JUNKIE

if it interferes with normal life and activities, then yes. but be considerate and wipe the toilet seat after you're done, mmkay?
I call bullshit.

Your penis can't take that.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
This is an interesting thread.

Theres simple solutions to this problem

1.) Don't go posting about it in an online ****ing forum.
2.)Wait till you reach puberty and get that girl who works in that video store down from your apartment/house, and do her. If she has too much acne, imagine someone you love. Like your mom, but something makes you think, on your 8th wank or so you probably did imagine her.
14 times a day ? gosh . you must be dry as the saaraa now . f*ck , how can you take it ? your bicep must be huge
Jeez... if you are telling the truth then you have a problem. Especially if you go out of your way, in public to do it.
Yours sincerely,

bobwentpop, UG's favourite spontaneous combustion victim.
i call bull****, ur pecker cant take that, and if you do it 14 times a day, then you have a problem
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
serious? do you even have any juice left by number 8?
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by wretchedspawn
ok i masturbate 14 times a day. if im in public ill go to a public washroom or a johhny on the spot and just wank it. is this bad do anyone else have this problem?

lol

Dude, your ketsekitles (testicles) can start to break apart and disintegrate if you do it too often. My aunt sees it every day. She's this sort of male gieno. So that means, at some point in her life, she decided she wanted to spend her life sticking tools up a guy's...nevermind.

new job idea...
Jeez no way, pics or it didn't happen...actually no wait, don't do that.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Dude, your ketsekitles (testicles) can start to break apart and disintegrate if you do it too often. My aunt sees it every day. She's this sort of male gieno. So that means, at some point in her life, she decided she wanted to spend her life sticking tools up a guy's...nevermind.

That's a lie.

The worst that will happen is his penis becoming swollen from friction/impaction.

That and him being arrested for public indecency.
Quote by Time Bomb
+1

+2
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by rizo299
That's a lie.

The worst that will happen is his penis becoming swollen from friction/impaction.

cant u get penile rupture from masturbating too much
that sounds bloody painful tbh
Quote by FruscianteFan77
Guys, 14 times is an exageration.... maybe 13 but definately not 14

Hah! made me crease xD

I was on this other forum and the thread was the most done in one day and people were voting like 20, 24, 23 and stuff

The majority were realistic like 7 or 8
/CENTER]
That's just sad. Give you penis a break.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
This is true.
Quote by rizo299

This is not.
Quote by rizo299
That's a lie

R U a male gieno?? but you're right about the impaction part. I wish I could get my aunt to talk to her husband instead of me...
Quote by Ashish23
This is an interesting thread.

Theres simple solutions to this problem

1.) Don't go posting about it in an online ****ing forum.
2.)Wait till you reach puberty and get that girl who works in that video store down from your apartment/house, and do her. If she has too much acne, imagine someone you love. Like your mom, but something makes you think, on your 8th wank or so you probably did imagine her.

thanks for the tip it helped me a lot. i cant wait for puberty
14? geez, give your little buddy a break, like a month or something off.
Quote by 100Roy001
I used to have sex with dolls.
When I was really young, though.

Like, 26 or something.