Ive heard you can link your Xbox 360 to your computer via internet and stream your movies and music on windows media player
Just wondering if anyone knows how to do this
I think you need a Windows Media Center OS.

I'm not definitely sure to do it but my family computer is Media Center and my dad has linked it to his 360.

I haven't tried linking my 360 to my computer.
Quote by Untitled001
I think you need a Windows Media Center OS.

I'm not definitely sure to do it but my family computer is Media Center and my dad has linked it to his 360.

I haven't tried linking my 360 to my computer.

Your dad has an own 360?
GEAR

Dean V79
Randall RG50-TC
Roland MicroCube
I'd like to find out as well. I've got it linked to the computer, but I can't seem to watch any films or listen to any music.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Demoralising women is just one of the many services we provide here at UG
mine would work great, if our network wasn't so slow. i've found that media center is kind of annoying though. not all of my music is .mp3 or .wmv

but microsoft.com has media center to download. it takes a little while to download and install though
On Windows Media Player(you'll need the new one) allow Media Sharing. Then go to your Xbox's media panel, go to music, and change the source to your computer. Then whatever media is in your WMP library will be playable on the 360.

BTW, both will have to be connected to the same router.
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
Quote by fila_93
Your dad has an own 360?

Yeah 3 in the house haha!

All hooked up to HDTVs.. I'm not spoiled or anythign me n my brother both paid for our own sets by having a job. I lost mine though so I only have Guitar Hero 3
Quote by Untitled001
Yeah 3 in the house haha!

All hooked up to HDTVs.. I'm not spoiled or anythign me n my brother both paid for our own sets by having a job. I lost mine though so I only have Guitar Hero 3

You LOST an Xbox???
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
How do you do it with an XP? It only shows podcasts on my xbox, and I have all my music on WMP
Quote by JDD331
A juggalo? Pokedex that ****.....what are they? like clowns...wannabes?

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
B-52 AT212
MXR-101 Phase 90
DeltaLab DD-1 Delay