My calc teacher and my c++/web design teacher both wrote recommendation letters for me to use to get into college or get scholarships. They're both a little under a page long. So now I'm writing them letters to thank them for this, and I'm not sure what the proper length would be. Like a paragraph or something?
Say all you want to say, then stop?
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
Say thanks, tell them you appreciate it, tell them they've been a lot of help, emphasize that they helped you get in (if you've been accepted), stuff like that. It's not necessary to be any longer than maybe 5 or 6 sentences. Just say what you want to say and be done with it.
Quote by Mister.Y
Say all you want to say, then stop?

+1

If you try to make it longer you'll get repetitive and probably come off as a kiss-ass.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Okay, thanks guys. I only have about 5-6 sentences worth of thoughts, so that's good.