about 4 days ago and i know it said it would take a while but i looked on my submitted tabs section and it says the title and to the right it has "St" (im guessing status) and it has a D for that. does that mean it was denied? btw i know the tab is right too.
It means denied.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
lol your tab has an StD

but seriously i dont really know im just bored
Im intrigued how u know the tab was right?

Ive seen a lot of tabs which people must have thought were right to submit, that just sounded incredibly off, not that im sayings yours did!
just interested myself: how is there already being a tab reason for denial...when there are several versions of most songs in the tab archives?
Quote by Shred Head
You have an atrocious sense of humour!

Quote by StrayCatBlues
You win 100 hilarity points.

Spend them wisely.

Quote by GrisKy
you're a funny, funny man, chimp in a tux... funny indeed.
Quote by chimpinatux
just interested myself: how is there already being a tab reason for denial...when there are several versions of most songs in the tab archives?

If its a perfect tab, i suppose thats a good reason. But if there are just loads of sub par tabs, its not a valid reason!
cuz i played it along with the song and everything sounds right. at least to me. its beautiful mysterious by tribal seeds so its really not that much i could get wrong. and ive been playing for 5 years so i kinda hav an idea what sounds right and what doesnt. i just posted the tabs on a comment for the chord version. so it doesnt really matter to me anymore.
you guys can check it out if u want, i mean you can tell me if it sounds right. theres a chord version of the song posted and thats actually what helped me get a general idea for the tab. but if u look under the comments for u it can see exactly what i had tabbed out.