Hey guys,

This is my first post, and I don't speak English as good as you, so be indulgent

I'm 18, I'm a boy, and I live in Switzerland, where I speak French. I've been playing for 2-3 years now, and I finally recorded my first two songs, with Logic Pro, which I bought (wallet: ouch), and my new macbook (wallet: re ouch).

I recorder myself the voice and the guitars, and I used a midi keyboard to make drums, bass and others...

I have never taken any singing lesson in my life, so please don't bash me on that

The first song on the playlist - Somewhere in your mind - is the newest song. I think it's the better of the two, because it's more worked. The second song - You are within me- was my very first song on the net, but not my best song.

Thank you for you 10 minutes of listening and writing!

http://www.myspace.com/ulyssedupac

PS: I hope it's the right place to put this! Sorry if it's not!
Last edited by ulyssedupac at Oct 1, 2008,
I'm impressed by what i've heard so far, your voice is nice by the way. The layering is very good, especially all the different keyboard midi's you've put in there and the chord changes are good, well done mate.
Forgot to say that solo is pretty good too, fits the song very well.

The second song is also quite nice, your a good lyricist and the music was very good, I think you've got a good future.

By the way this thread probably should have gone in "Original Recordings" not "Promote YOUR Band".
Last edited by aaciseric at Jun 12, 2008,
salut mec moi j habite a lusanne en vaud, heureux de voir des autres swisses.
les chansons sont bien (le chant doit etre bossé il y a des moments ou sa manque un peu de vitesse ex. Creep par radio head. si tu ajoutait queleque chose (pas tout) avec un disto et de la vitesse ca pourait etre interesant
a+
Hey guys, thanks for answers!

Aaciseric, you made my day! That's really nice of you! But what is there in my music that you don't like? Because there has to be something wrong, something you would change, right?

(ThePoacher: le pont suivi du solo est entrainé par un guitare éléctrique, au contraire du reste, avec une légère distorsion, pas encore assez à ton gout? Merci!)
Hey guys,
After 3 months full of silence, HERE IT IS!

My third song is available!

I worked a lot on the bass, and the structure of the song, and i tried to be good swhile singing!

Hope you'll like it!

Let me know what you think, thanks
Hey, I'm really liking these tunes. You've got some good stuff going on.

"Bipolar Disorder" sounds very good - everything seems mixed very well. In terms of your vocals, they sound pretty good. There a re a few notes which sound slightly off, but that's okay. I really like your vocal melodies.

"Somewhere in Your Mind" sounds pretty good overall too. I've noticed that you find a way to structure your songs in an uncommon way, but also manage to make it work well - which is a good thing. Once again, your voice sounds good for the most part. I quite like the drumming throughout. Good stuff!

Once again, "You Are Within Me" sounds really good. I'm quite impressed with all three tracks and would definitely would like to hear more soon! If you've got some time check out my stuff and let me know what you think. http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=914968