it's called Lover, Lover from my forthcoming self made album (made just for the aim of achieving something) any crits would be nice, tell me what u like what u don't like

Im an emotionles SOB so u can say wotever u want about it and i promise ill crit any song u want in return

Click here for the song

sounds like willy manson corssed with nirvana. Id say raise the overall level of the track just so its loud enough. Also drums are always a nice addon. Belive me i know how hard drums are to add into a song, especially after its already all there set out and recorded b ut trust me some light precussion would really add to it. Infact i think some piano at around 5.22 would sounds great, but thats just me. Thats all i can say really. good luck.
I agree with Faux, a lot of it sounds like smashing pumpkins. I would raise the vocals a little bit in the mix and lower the electric guitar. The song has a good vibe to it, i almost want it to go into a crunch part later on. Like a song that continually grows, reaches a climax, and then fades away, or something along those lines. Like i said, it's hard to distinguish the vocals, but overall it has a nice vibe to it.

c4c? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=886860
Quote by guitarsmith02
I agree with Faux, a lot of it sounds like smashing pumpkins. I would raise the vocals a little bit in the mix and lower the electric guitar. The song has a good vibe to it, i almost want it to go into a crunch part later on. Like a song that continually grows, reaches a climax, and then fades away, or something along those lines.

i orginallyactually planed to bring in crunch guitar as i originally wanted to play it on electric, but i think acoustic guitar suits the mood more and i kinda like holding the song in the sort of suspensful place it's meant to sit, atleast i hope it does that

Quote by James_Het_Rules
its alot like nirvana in a way. The guitar tone is pretty good, the only thing i didn't like was the little squeaks you get playing an acoustic, i know how hard it is not to get those stupid squeals, but that's really the only thing that i could pick out that was negative,

i tried my best to remove the acoustic white noise but it's the worst acoustic in the world plus don't those squeeks and slides give the song a homier feel?

also i can't work out hw it soudns like the pumpkins, they are my favourite band but i can't see the similaritie... oh well

thansk for teh reviews guys
It's pretty good man. I thought the intro could have been a little more interesting (just one note for like 30 seconds lol). It's very calm and relaxing. I liked the multiple vocals and when the second guitar comes in.

gj 8/10
cool song. simple and mellow, but i the instruments work great together. one thing though, and it's been said before, but u should probably turn up the vocals a little. other than that good tune.

C4C? it's the only song on my profile. thanks.
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's