shes hawt
I would like to state, for the record, that shakira is the most beautiful pop star ever, not to mention the most genuine and intelligent. I'd have her babies.
Sombrero, Robert Deniro...

Good stuff. And +1 to the babies comment.
TOO MANY PUPPIES

Soda sucks.
im still laughing. thanks for posting it
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
ok, i don't know if this was intentional. but there's a point in the video where i think they're insinuating that glenn is masturbating. did anyone else see that or am i crazy?
#DTWD
This video has been floating around the Punk forum for some time and I think it is still one of the funniest videos online...
Quote by primusfan
ok, i don't know if this was intentional. but there's a point in the video where i think they're insinuating that glenn is masturbating. did anyone else see that or am i crazy?

At what time?
Wonerful video by the way, it made me grin and I think it will keep me grinning for the next couple o' days.
about 1:16 - 1:20. it's like her shaking her ass, then him with the wolverine comic but it's moving in a masturbatory fashion. and then you see his face from the 'she rides' video.
#DTWD
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
The business with Danzig and the wolf is what really gets me.

Running with the wolf...

oh my god, yes. for some reason when he and the wolf in unison yell "GOO" i crack up.
#DTWD
About the masturbation: He is holding the magazine with both of his hands, so unless he's got a third arm somewhere I think we can rule this out.
The motion was trippy though.