I broke the bone behind my pinkey!!! well it's a fracture, a "boxers fracture". so what do I do? I'm not putting a cast on it, and I can only use 2 fingers to play guitar!!! i'm basically limited to bar chords, well here i come smoke on the water..........

what would you do?
Yes my name is Tom Petty.

GEAR:
Ibanez RG350DX
Dean Razorback D
(crappy)RED Marshall Mg100hdfx Halfstack
Digitech Death Metal Pedal
There was a guitarist with only two fingers.......he was amazing but I cant remember his name......

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by tommyp484
I broke the bone behind my pinkey!!! well it's a fracture, a "boxers fracture". so what do I do? I'm not putting a cast on it, and I can only use 2 fingers to play guitar!!! i'm basically limited to bar chords, well here i come smoke on the water..........

what would you do?

Robot hand

Quote by valennic
There was a guitarist with only two fingers.......he was amazing but I cant remember his name......

Django Reinhardt
Quote by blynd_snyper
I'd put it in a cast but keep my muscles strong with daily fapathons.

hahaha, a cast wont do anything for it, it's not fractured enough for the bone to even move around.

GEAR:
Ibanez RG350DX
Dean Razorback D
can you use your ring finger?
Quote by Wilma Fingerdo
Regret is a waste of time, coulda, woulda shoulda. Don't bother with it, and so what if you didn't nail her. Hump one of her friends and you'll feel much better.
Not putting a cast will result in poor healing of the wound. Put a cast on a be patient, fool, or you'll regret it.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
I kept my finger and hand in a big heavy door's way when I slammed it.... I left it and after a year.. it still sorta hurts... and spazes out a bit so I say get it fixed
Quote by castellorizon
can you use your ring finger?

yeah, but it hurts

GEAR:
Ibanez RG350DX
Dean Razorback D
Quote by JeanMi36
Not putting a cast will result in poor healing of the wound. Put a cast on a be patient, fool, or you'll regret it.

listen to this man!

i once broke my midhand bone or whatever its called in english xD and i never noticed untill 3 months later when it still hurt, a nice surgery later and a good year on it still hurts like **** when the weather changes, can you believe it the friggin weather makes it hurt
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

oh well that sucks
i feel bad for you
Quote by Wilma Fingerdo
Regret is a waste of time, coulda, woulda shoulda. Don't bother with it, and so what if you didn't nail her. Hump one of her friends and you'll feel much better.
Quote by condork
I kept my finger and hand in a big heavy door's way when I slammed it.... I left it and after a year.. it still sorta hurts... and spazes out a bit so I say get it fixed

did it break? your finger?

GEAR:
Ibanez RG350DX
Dean Razorback D
I need to know how you broke it before I make my decision to either laugh at you or feel sympathy for you.
and this moment keeps on movin'
we were never meant to hold on.
My brother got a boxers fracture from punching me in the head. He got a odd looking cast. He took it off because "he didn't like it" and had a mangled claw for a while, but it's cool now. Not getting a cast would be fine, just don't put to much stress on it.
Quote by HelpTravesty
Hey everyone, SMOKE WEED!

It's raining blood from a lacerated sky.

Hmm, you'll have to find alternatives. You'll be really rusty when you get back though, or so I've heard from people who couldn't play for a while.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
I heard of a guitarist with no fingers who used a butterknife to play, and the strings were tuned differently (open G maybe but i have no idea) so he could play it easily.

I dunno how he "held" the butter knife though...
/CENTER]
Put a cast on just ur finger = partial capo

aww yea
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
yeah, well i broke it from jumping on a trampoline. Jumping ONTO it. it was really tall and i smacked my hand on the metal pole. it didnt really bother me at all so i just jumped around and went swimming. then when i played guitar i noticed the pain.

GEAR:
Ibanez RG350DX
Dean Razorback D