Ok, so I see at on of British people stereotyping Americans. It goes both ways, but it mostly seems to be British people stereotyping Americans(maybe I just notice it more). I mean, I don't really give a shit, but I'm not stupid or fat just because I'm American. I don't like McDonalds, I'm pretty skinny, and I'd say I'm pretty intelligent. Now, a lot of Americans are stupid and a lot are fat, but you can't say that about all of them. Just as many stupid British people are out there and look at this http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article707885.ece, it really doesn't matter if you're British or American, you can still be stupid and fat. I'm not saying all British people do this, because most of them don't, but the ones that do get annoying. I'm not trying to be all nationalist here, because I'm not nationalist at all, I just want to get some people's thoughts on this topic. Also, if you're British and don't do this, then this isn't directed at you and you shouldn't be offended at it, just a select few. Also, as I said earlier, I know it goes both ways. It would just be easier if we got along and didn't stereotype in negative ways .
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
I'm American, and I stereotype Americans.

Face it, a good percentage of Americans ARE stupid, fat, and more.
and this moment keeps on movin'
we were never meant to hold on.
Why do Americans stereotype British folk with bad teeth!?

I heard it's because Americans spend loads on keeping them uber, is that true?
/CENTER]
Only a stupid person would make this thread, probably American.
Quote by LinkManDX
That's it, everybody go home, thread won by [sam].