theyre all pretty bad, and i would put alot of money on safe in the knowledge you cant play them all. im all for dissonance but those were just plain messy randomness
Wow, these are heavy as fook!!!! Not really that much into majorly heavy metal tbh, but I can see that these are pretty good examples of it. The playing's really technical, if you could pull these off live you're insane! Anyway yeah overall, had a listen to them all and general impression was that although not really my style, some pretty good writing there

Crit ours? You'll probably hate it, but musically? Lol, cheers
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=883338
haha i love this is really technical brutal and heavy, if you can actualy play this you win and the writing is quality i like it a lot!
and thanks for the crit on mine
I'm afraid this was far too dissonant, and random for me to actually crit honestly since I don' like this kind of music. However, I can tell you that you need to work on your transitions. Again, maybe that's the point and I just can't understand this type of music at all. I'm afraid I didn't like the songs very much, sorry.
Quote by Ceresz
I'm afraid this was far too dissonant, and random for me to actually crit honestly since I don' like this kind of music. However, I can tell you that you need to work on your transitions. Again, maybe that's the point and I just can't understand this type of music at all. I'm afraid I didn't like the songs very much, sorry.

Yeah, im not very good on transitioning...