i like it, the demos were 5150 and mesa dual rec but the record is just a 5150 II, i think theres a little to much fizzy gain on it, but i like the songs themselves
do not abbreviate unless you make a notation of the abbreviation next to the antecedent.
my children my bride i believe

meh, band is just meh.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
I saw them live. Unbelievably ****ty, and they're assholes.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Quote by LedZeppelin

Really? i saw them last month and i thought they were really good. They were also nice dudes.

Anyway, i really like the new album. The new recordings of the songs sound way better.
yeah i like the new album its pretty decent i love when chavs see my MCMB top and go
URGGH THAT TOP IS ABOUT INCEST lol
Passion Before Fashion

---------------------------------------------------------
Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
----------------------------------------------------------
Quote by ArmedForBattle
yeah i like the new album its pretty decent i love when chavs see my MCMB top and go
URGGH THAT TOP IS ABOUT INCEST lol

i've heard that term before but what are chavs?
Pretty good... my favorite song is probably versus... but their breakdowns are terribly boring IMO.
Quote by alkalineweeman
If by "clean" you mean "get a finger right up in there and do a good bit of spelunking" then i guess "at any given opportunity" is my answer.

mah hardcore band
http://monstersvsaliens.bandcamp.com/
Quote by LedZeppelin

elaborate...especially on the asshole part lol
Originally Posted by NAME GOES HERE
Dude, with a name like Cannibal Corpse, what were you expecting? Ponies and rainbows?

ooops i put mcmb instead of mychildren mybride and i heard they are kinda assholes when they dont get what they want, ie: played a show and were promised a room backstage to hangout in, they got to the venue that night and there was no room for them, so they were completley pissed about it and they were all freaking out.