View poll results: wich 'friend'
candyman
9 41%
helpfull dog
8 36%
generous pastor
5 23%
Voters: 22.
Hello everyone I felt I should update you all once again on the status of your family member(one way or the other) the Dexterminator. If you actually paid attention to the threads, UG has it's very own baby Dexter.
Parented by JackassBabe and Kensai and of course the many other family members and unfortunate pets that couldn't run fast enough to avoid capture we've learned that Dexter is well on his way of becoming one like you all.

So far Dexter has learned his first word, "met" the daughter of the neighbours, played with his first pet, eaten his first piece of meat(we tried to bury the pet first you know) and met briefly with his prime influence of music, Metal!

At the moment Dexter is apparantly going outside the boundaries of his cage and even occasionally gets walks without his leash on. Of course the unavoidable results is that Dexter 'might just very rarely he was there a second ago' move from the spot he was when you where paying attention.

Therefore Dexter meets new people, where his reputation as a being living by the F.F.F triangle law( Feed, **** and Frenzie) the results are dubious. So Dexter is going to make friends and it's up to UG once again whom he meets.

behind door number 1 we have

- That nice man with the candy, the big vegetable in his trousers and why is there always a black van around when I see him?

- The helpfull dog that apparantly seems to remove itch from peoples legs with his crotch when even they don't notice they have it.

- the law abiding, god fearing, christ loving, pastor who has a coin to spare for every tramp with a white powder filled plastic bag on the street and apparantly god agrees with the churchfunds going to a good cause.
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
Last edited by FretboardToAsh at Jun 12, 2008,
He's still alive?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Can I have him? I need one more baby for this meat smoothie I'm making.
Quote by im_hungry, imthehitcher, DeathTouch666, BobMarleysGhost, catchy phrase, flyman, cheeseman3001, Cpt.Jackass, evening_crow, just17n8, Ziggums, MoleMania, Baa I'm a Sheep, x_themetalfan_x, hippy12:

Give him a handjob

Had to consolidate the sig.
Quote by FrothingLunatic

No, just no

I'm planning to make glue ouf of him.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by FrothingLunatic

Great!

I love meat smoothie
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Quote by Kensai
He's still alive?

you're supposed to be the father how could you not know
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
Quote by Kensai
I'm planning to make glue ouf of him.

Meat smoothie has more protein though!

...and is more delicious <_<
Quote by im_hungry, imthehitcher, DeathTouch666, BobMarleysGhost, catchy phrase, flyman, cheeseman3001, Cpt.Jackass, evening_crow, just17n8, Ziggums, MoleMania, Baa I'm a Sheep, x_themetalfan_x, hippy12:

Give him a handjob

Had to consolidate the sig.
Quote by KenMasters
He should make friends with Paris Hilton

believe me he'd eat her before she could even think of making him into a butters like pet
UG's Flamenco Club
pedo bear shood be his freind he looks cute enogh
fender strat
dean ml shadow
didgitech rp200a
fender amp
line 6 spider 3 amp