Hi,I RECIEVED MY BCRICH WARBEAST WMD TODAY, HAPPY TIMES RIGHT? NO. UPS MUST HAVE THROWN IT AROUND BECAUSE ITS GOT WOOD CHIPPED OUT OF THE BOTTOMN RIGHT CORNER (GUITAR HAS 2 SPIKES AT THE BOTTOMN) THIS MODEL WONT BE AVAILABLE UNTIL DECEMBER THE EARLIEST. THE COMPANY WHERE I BOUGHT IT IS OFFERING ME A FREE COFFIN CASE($119.00) AND HEADPHONES FOR MY AMP (I ALSO GOT A FENDER G-DECK) WHAT AM I TO DO. DOES IT SOUND LIKE A FAIR COMPROMISE OR WOULD U RETURN IT????
Quote by metalfan305
Hi,I RECIEVED MY BCRICH WARBEAST WMD TODAY, HAPPY TIMES RIGHT? NO. UPS MUST HAVE THROWN IT AROUND BECAUSE ITS GOT WOOD CHIPPED OUT OF THE BOTTOMN RIGHT CORNER (GUITAR HAS 2 SPIKES AT THE BOTTOMN) THIS MODEL WONT BE AVAILABLE UNTIL DECEMBER THE EARLIEST. THE COMPANY WHERE I BOUGHT IT IS OFFERING ME A FREE COFFIN CASE($119.00) AND HEADPHONES FOR MY AMP (I ALSO GOT A FENDER G-DECK) WHAT AM I TO DO. DOES IT SOUND LIKE A FAIR COMPROMISE OR WOULD U RETURN IT????

I would return it, but I'm just really picky. It is a pretty good deal they're offering you, but it really depends on how bad the chips are.

And lay off the CAPS.
Sounds good, r they gonna replace ur guitar cuz if so, i wud definitely go 4 it!
depends on the chips.

If they are going to annoy you, send it back. I'd imagine its the kind of thing everyone will point out lol.

It sounds like a fair deal for them to give u a case and headphones, it really is a good deal.

But its all about is it worth it to YOU.
Quote by jamiec123
Sounds good, r they gonna replace ur guitar cuz if so, i wud definitely go 4 it!

No, I don't think so. Sounds like if he keeps the guitar they'll send him the case and the headphones. If he returns it, he can't get a new one til December.
sorry about the caps, if i return it i wt get asnother one till december, noone has it,bc rich will ship in december early jan2009
there is only one chip the size of a pinky nail at the bottomn right. they have no more3 warbeasts wmd anywhere.
iam leaning towards keeping it, its allready here plays great, and a free coffin case and headphones its not that bad. my dad says i can use a little touch up paint
Quote by metalfan305
iam leaning towards keeping it, its allready here plays great, and a free coffin case and headphones its not that bad. my dad says i can use a little touch up paint

Holy crap, three posts in 5 minutes.

THIS IS NOT A CHATROOM.
Gear:

-Guitars-
Esp/LTD JH-200
Ibanez RG2EX2
Yamaha FD01

-Amps-
Marshall MGDFX250 (It was a Gift)
Peavey Vypyr 15 watt

-Effects-
Digitech DF-7
^^ edit button is your friend.

And if the chips don't bother you that much, might as well keep it and get the free stuff...
Quote by T!AN
^^ edit button is your friend.

And if the chips don't bother you that much, might as well keep it and get the free stuff...

+1

I'm not entirely sure of what the point of this thread is. I mean, we can't decide how much the chips bother YOU.
Quote by metalfan305
sorry about the caps, if i return it i wt get asnother one till december, noone has it,bc rich will ship in december early jan2009

you need to slow the **** down pal. i'd say masturbate in the output jack, and return it
You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not