i really need help im new to this website , and i need help with my guitar , my friend recently gave me his Washburn i dunno no what model but it has a bridge like a strat , in the back dere r 3 springs , da guitar was out of tune so i started tuning and da bridge started going up like an uneven floating bridge , now it wont stay in tune or nothing,plz what can i do i need it for tomorrow im begging plz help thank u, btw it is not a floyd rose bridge!!! thank u again

This is not a floyd rose bridge , it looks excatly like my bridge on my old squire strat , thank u for all yur help
open up the back where the springs are and the thing there resting on (not the bridge block) and screw them in more all the way so theres more tension on the bridge and it wont move, then tune the strings and your good.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Coming soon: Egnater Tweaker

i tighten the springs in the back , and tuned the guitar , the strings still go flat but its getting dere , da only thing is i cant tighten no more, the screw doesn't bulge , cud it be i need more springs ? btw thank u guys for all your help i look forward to being an active member in dis community
Yeah, you need to get more springs, there should be room for 5.

I've got an old Washburn with the same sort of bridge, maybe the same model as yours, it's an X7.
get more springs, and raise the bridge saddles a little bit so theres no fret buzz.

would i be able to take da springs from my old squire , and is there like sum type of guide on here to do dat
yes you can take em from your squier, and its really easy they snap right in.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
Yeah, you need to get more springs, there should be room for 5.

I've got an old Washburn with the same sort of bridge, maybe the same model as yours, it's an X7.

I agree...Looks like your old buddy set it up for metal...
I bet Charlie Brown's teacher's name was Mrs.Hammett