I got an SG not too long ago and finally needed to change strings. And when I did it, the little things fell out of the bridge . Does this normally happen and can I just put them back in or what? I don't know much about this thing.
So just pop the little things back in and restring it and it'll be fine or do I need to get it calibrated and such?
completely normal
your bridge can be removed too - helps cleaning
just pull it straight up

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
you'll need to intonate again anyway, pop it back on, make sure the screws face the headstock, and then check ur tuning at the 12th fret.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Correct me if i'm wrong, but the saddles shouldn't fall out. Is that what you are saying Puppet_funk, that the saddles have fallen out of the bridge piece?
Quote by Gummy Balls
Who the hell posts that they made up a chord on a guitar forum? He should of just called this thread " flame the shit out me".

~Founder of the Pokemon Appreciation Club~
If they fell out then your missing the little wire retainer that keeps em from falling out. You will just have to be alot more careful from now on changing strings as the little retainer isnt something guitar shops stock.