hello guys,

I know I shouldn't really put this here; in before "use a mobile phone forum" but I need some quick advice from you guys. Probably more UK users but anyone will do who are familar with things like this, even things to do with my consumer rights.

I've just ordered a Nokia 6300 via the Carphone Warehouse with the prospects of a free PS3 console delivered to me after 28 days of registering my phone.

link:
http://shop.carphonewarehouse.com/pay-monthly/nokia/6300-with-free-sony-playstation-3/

My question to you:
I found the link using some past knowledge of offers, and google to locate the shop page. the free ps3 link is still on there, so I ordered.

however, the link is not on the main page anymore so I'm not too sure if i'm still eligible for my gift as it says "subject to availability".

i work across the road from a carphone warehouse but I still need some reassurance this evening.

do you think I'll still recieve my gift?

has anyone else used this offer and worked?

any help or feedback is warmly welcomed.

cheers guys

jon.
sounds like a scam to me
LTD KH-602
Schecter Hellraiser C-8
Bugera 333X
Pedalboard:
Boss TU-2, HM-2
EHX Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker
Crybaby From Hell
Way Huge Swollen Pickel
DeviEver: Legend of Fuzz
MXR Phase 90 Script, Carbon Copy, MC-401
Quote by MetalliKH-602
sounds like a scam to me

i should be wise to note, carphone warehouse is a reputable and leading mobile phone shop in the uk.
Yes!!! you will I got my Xbox 360 in a similar deal it does work! just be patient.
You gonna bark all day little doggie?
Quote by ytse Jammer
Yes!!! you will I got my Xbox 360 in a similar deal it does work! just be patient.

cheeers fella.

the reason im a but dubious is that when you click the "free gifts" on the left side menu, the offer and phone i've ordered (which still has the free ps3 icon) on the page, isnt listed in the offers.

how long did you wait for yours? im not being greedy but it does seem an offer i can't pass up. know what i mean?
My girlfriend got it, they email you when its dispatched and you must sign for it. Mine is actually a portuguese model but it works fine. I know it seem dodgy(I don't work for carphone warehouse by the way) but its perfectly legit.
Quote by j0nmcc
Blah blah blah

You sure that talk package suits you btw?
It may end up cheaper to get the ps3 on its own by the end of the contract
I'm so unique I don't even have a sig.
Quote by purplegreendave
You sure that talk package suits you btw?
It may end up cheaper to get the ps3 on its own by the end of the contract

i cant afford a ps3 on its own.

but i can afford £35 a month, and 600 mins, unlimited texts is pretty decent. im with orange pay as you go as it is, and i put about £40 per month onto it anyway.

the plan is, to sell the phone...or my old phone to get some profit off it at least..or to at least ease the blow?
My sister did it for the Acer laptop. Bargain, nice little machine. She took it away from the store there and then though.
Quote by j0nmcc
i cant afford a ps3 on its own.

but i can afford £35 a month, and 600 mins, unlimited texts is pretty decent. im with orange pay as you go as it is, and i put about £40 per month onto it anyway.

the plan is, to sell the phone...or my old phone to get some profit off it at least..or to at least ease the blow?

Yup, thats what I did. I'm sure you will be fine with it just be patient and don't panic if it doesent come straight away, basically keep phoning until it does.
nice one. thanks guys.

if this doesnt work out btw, with mandas permission im banning you all.