writing me a letter of recommendation for a job? Haha, ahh I need to find 2 letters of recommendation and I need to find them now.

I already got one guy I use to work with who was one of my leads writing one tonight. Another one I was going to write and make up some stuff that my dad's friend was going to just sign. I was going to write how I helped him around when he first moved here with some construction and fixing of the house and such, I just wonder if that is such a good idea.

Anyone ever make up letters of recommendation before, or anything of the such?
Nope, but it's always better to be honest about it.

I said better, not easier.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Quote by ratmblink123
Nope, but it's always better to be honest about it.

I said better, not easier.

yeah yeah honesty is always the best thing I know ... but ... I need these by tomorrow haha, and I just had the interview today.

I mean, atleast one of them is honest? The other one is half honest ... the guy didd just move to this neighborhood haha
On a job application I'm trying to fill out, the references section doesn't make much sense.
References can't be previous employers, friends, family or school tutors, but they've got to know me well enough to vouch for me.
Who the hell am I supposed to put down?
Quote by Retro Rocker
On a job application I'm trying to fill out, the references section doesn't make much sense.
References can't be previous employers, friends, family or school tutors, but they've got to know me well enough to vouch for me.
Who the hell am I supposed to put down?

Nothing.
"Even though I've found God, I still love blow jobs, and I still say fuck." - Dave Mustaine

You know, when you, like, you grab a woman's breast and it's... and you feel it and... it feels like a bag of sand when you're touching it.
ok sure here you go

"Do not hire this guy. He is too lazy to even forge his own letter of recommendation. Kill him and toss him in the dumpster.

Bob "
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
To whom it may concern,

I recommend that you hire this man immediately. I may not have met him, but he cared so much about the job that he paid (we'll talk money later, mmkay?) someone on the internet to right a letter vouching for him. He is obviously resourceful and dedicated.

Yours sincerely,
Staff Sgt. Max Fightmaster.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
I will, all i need is an address.

I wont send anthrax, i swear!
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
I had to write a letter of recommendation for my mate because he showed up to work at Oxfam and he was still drunk from the night before. Obviously, they don't fire volunteer workers, but they needed someone to vouch he wasn't a dirty drunkard.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Dear employer,

I recommend SacredxSuperman with the utmost enthusiasm. During his stint under my employment, he has displayed an unmatched sense of dedication, precision, and respect for his work. He also gave me great blowjobs that I will sorely miss.

Sincerely,
Xiaoxi

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Dear Employer

SacredxSuperman is a very hardworking employee who is very resourceful and can act upon his initiative when required. He had only been working for me for 2 months, and had to quit due to family problems, and since his departure he has been greatly missed. I highly recommend him to you.

EDIT: How's that?