Hey guys, i bet everyone knows what i'm talking about.. where you are playing guitar and then you take your hands off it and it starts to buzz.. I am playing on a gibson les paul studio. I'm playing on the clean channel of a marshall MG30DFX. As soon as i touch something metal, the buzzing stops, or if i turn the volume knobs all the way down the buzzing stops... How do i fix this so that there is no buzz ever? Should i get a noise suppressor? Is it something with grounding? Help guys!!
its the amp

and i really hate it when people buy awesome guitars and horrible amps

EDIT: i've read the post now and it might be a grounding issue
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
You gotta hate them Marshall MG's, even though this is probably a grounding problem, those MG's wont do you no good either...
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I suggest you select the least popular of the woman-creatures, and fart directly in her face.
Yep, definitely grounding issue.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
so if i take the back plates off of the guitar, then what should i be looking for? Touching wires?
Another one for the ground. Have you had it shock you yet? I had a Fender P Bass years ago that had a bad ground and everytime I placed my finger on the strings I got a little zap out of it...LMAO
Quote by Fama
Yep, definitely grounding issue.
Yep, just confriming its most likely a grounding issue. Can be very hard to pinpoint
Quote by FightinIrishPJ
so if i take the back plates off of the guitar, then what should i be looking for? Touching wires?

youre probably looking for a wire hanging off where it should be
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Quote by shredder.cheese
Another one for the ground. Have you had it shock you yet? I had a Fender P Bass years ago that had a bad ground and everytime I placed my finger on the strings I got a little zap out of it...LMAO

I have the same grounding issue with my guitar, and I've never had mine shock me.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.