Is there such a thing?

If you don't understand what I'm getting at; a program that would download torrent files from an iPod while connected to a computer.
Kind of like Reaper. It's a program that you can install onto the iPod, connect it to a computer, and edit songs with it.
Originally posted by VoodooChild15
If your girlfriend's having sex at 13, she's a dirty dirty whore. And if you're having sex at 14, you're a dirty dirty...pimp.

Looking for a drummer in the Detroit, MI area
PM if interested!

MySpace
you mean.. instead of having torrents connected internet>computer, you want computer>Ipod?

what's the idea of that? faster?
You like it
I'm pretty sure you can put Ares on a iPod Touch but I have no idea if such a thing exists for regular iPods.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
I don't understand, can you re-phrase or explain?
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
I think he wants to connect his Ipod to his computer, and then download a torrent directly onto the Ipod, without first putting it on his computer.

Am I right?

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
You know... you could just take the extra step and download them to your comp harddrive first, then, send them to you iPod? I don't think they make such a program your describing...

Then delete the songs later (on the comp harddrive).
Quote by deathbat831
.........oh wow.
Eddy 372, im nominating you badass of UG
Quote by disturbed_n_wv
I believe thats the best looking Explorer I've ever seen, I did think they were all ugly until i seen that one Eddy372 good choice.

Quote by an epic mistake
I think he wants to connect his Ipod to his computer, and then download a torrent directly onto the Ipod, without first putting it on his computer.

Am I right?

Exactly!

Quote by Eddy372
You know... you could just take the extra step and download them to your comp harddrive first, then, send them to you iPod? I don't think they make such a program your describing...

Then delete the songs later (on the comp harddrive).

That's my problem. I can't. The computer I'm using won't let me install any programs, but I can use my iPod freely.

Another solution might be a torrent program that opens directly as an exe, no installation needed
Originally posted by VoodooChild15
If your girlfriend's having sex at 13, she's a dirty dirty whore. And if you're having sex at 14, you're a dirty dirty...pimp.

Looking for a drummer in the Detroit, MI area
PM if interested!

MySpace
Utorrent doesn't require any installation.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
Quote by G-Rock
Exactly!

That's my problem. I can't. The computer I'm using won't let me install any programs, but I can use my iPod freely.

Another solution might be a torrent program that opens directly as an exe, no installation needed

That sounds like the best plan.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK