OK guys, what should i get? An ESP KH202 or a Fender Lone Star?
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
its not so much that i feel guilty about masturbating, its the things that i masturbate to that make me feel guilty.
how about a new amp instead
Stage Rig

Fender Strat
Epi Les Paul
Taylor 110
Boss TU-2
Omega Amps Hot Rod Deluxe (Dumble mod)
Clean/Drive/More Drive footswitch
Mid boost/Preamp boost footswitch

myspace.com/rosscooperband
New amp. There are some nice tube amps out there for what the guitars would cost. And IMO, the rest of your gear is fine, other than your amp.
^ I agree. I've seen the most crazy guitar played on some low budget guitars. If you can play well on a bad guitar, then that is even better. Get an amp that will help you blow out your ears.
OK i don't need a tube amp because i only practise, no gigs. And tubes only sound good when cranked. Why buy a tube amp when the volume won't get past 2?
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
its not so much that i feel guilty about masturbating, its the things that i masturbate to that make me feel guilty.
Quote by Sakattack75
OK i don't need a tube amp because i only practise, no gigs. And tubes only sound good when cranked. Why buy a tube amp when the volume won't get past 2?

excellent point, keep rockin the line 6

but for the guitar, i would choose the fender, but you should go play them
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by Sakattack75

plenty of tube amps sound a lot better than your spider at practice volumes...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
whatever you do, don't get the kh202, though.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Neither of those guitars will improve your sound. If like you said you're only using the spider for practice, keep it as well. Spiders are quite nice at low volumes (flameshield goes up).
Basically what I'm trying to say is: don't buy anything, there's no point in buying mediocre gear. Save up until you can afford nicer equipment.
sel your spider and buy a flextone if you like line6 , they sound much more natural...i'd go with the esp since u already have a fender
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
Quote by TheQuailman
Neither of those guitars will improve your sound. If like you said you're only using the spider for practice, keep it as well. Spiders are quite nice at low volumes (flameshield goes up).
Basically what I'm trying to say is: don't buy anything, there's no point in buying mediocre gear. Save up until you can afford nicer equipment.

agreed.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?