NoLaurelTree000
692 IQ
Are there any bands that use only organic sounds in their music. I'm not too worried about style or genre as long as they use only or predominantly organic sounds in their songs.

I'm not sure if organic is even the right word for it, but what i mean by organic is sound that is recorded in everyday life (car horn, a bicycle sprocket, door slamming, sound of hight heels walking, etc). And by organic music i mean that they take all of these sounds that they have recorded and mix them into music.

Do bands/songs like this even exist? Google has proved to be no help on this one.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
pwrmax
Registered ... something
2,414 IQ
Revolution 9 - The Beatles

I'm not sure if it even counts as a song.
vodoochile
¡¡¡ʎʎʎA
63 IQ
Pink Floyd. Dark Side of the Moon. Listen. Now
Founder of the C.F. Martin & Co. Guitar Owners club.
YOU........should join if you have a Martin.....!!!!
JOIN

My Band: Abaton

Abaton

Check out some of the acoustic stuff on my profile if you want
ibanezguitars44
Tab Contributor
2,916 IQ
if you listen to thrice's earth album, its pretty organic. its predominately acoustic guitars and basses, pianos, etc. there are also a lot of background noises. you can hear people walking, buttons being pushed, etc. and during the last song they put the mic in a box and buried it. you can hear as it gets deeper and deeper and the shovel hits the ground. weird stuff.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
NoLaurelTree000
692 IQ
Quote by SchadenFreude
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musique_concrete

There's a list of composers at the bottom. Some good stuff!

yes! thank you. this is the kinda stuff that i am looking for.

Quote by InanezGuitars44
if you listen to thrice's earth album, its pretty organic. its predominately acoustic guitars and basses, pianos, etc. there are also a lot of background noises. you can hear people walking, buttons being pushed, etc. and during the last song they put the mic in a box and buried it. you can hear as it gets deeper and deeper and the shovel hits the ground. weird stuff.

that sounds pretty cool im going to have to check that out. especially the mic being buried thing. thats a pretty crazy idea actually.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
closertofreewil
Ug's Official Buckethead
319 IQ
Stomp, they use a ton of weird stuff.
Quote by Dog454
Zakk Wylde is a Viking, and history has proven that you cannot own Vikings, it's impossible.

POKER..UG