change out the bridge pickup. if not it would be too thin...thats what i think.
PS3

Fear the LIME

X
Yeah, a damn good one at that. I doubt the pickups will have enough power and the tone will be very trebly though
ohai little sig.
I wouldn't consider it. Teles have much too much treble to consider death metal, unless you mod it, like some people have, and put a humbucker in the neck slot.
Depends on what tele. A '72, a Jim Root (I say no to this), or a J5 could easily do it. Really depends on the amp though. If you can control the feedback though, about any guitar could. I really emphasis about. Like I said, it depends on the amp.
it depends on what pickup is in the bridge. if its a normal single coil, then probably no. if its a nice hot humbucker, then yes
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Death Metal is a playing style. Don't ever let a peice of equiptment limit you. Learn how to play heavy on a tele, and you will be awesome. Some people can play heavy without the use of crazy amounts of distortion. I like finding ways around limitations of instruments. It makes you a much more versatile player.
Quote by InanezGuitars44
it depends on what pickup is in the bridge. if its a normal single coil, then probably no. if its a nice hot humbucker, then yes

I have a dimebucker but would need to route it for that pickup.
Quote by KaptainKangeru
I have a dimebucker but would need to route it for that pickup.

Do not put that in a telecaster - the tele is trebbely enough already without the dimebucker in it.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by Yngwi3
Do not put that in a telecaster - the tele is trebbely enough already without the dimebucker in it.

won't removing the metal plate make it darker?
The Tele can do anything. I've seen firemen use it as the jaws of life once. They've cured cancer, and assassinated despots.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

VOLUME SWELLING OCTAVE MONGER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by BaffAttack
The Tele can do anything. I've seen firemen use it as the jaws of life once. They've cured cancer, and assassinated despots.

this is true.....

haha. well what amp do you have? that is going to make more of a difference than the pickups
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by InanezGuitars44
this is true.....

haha. well what amp do you have? that is going to make more of a difference than the pickups

gain modded vtm might switch it to el34s and boost it with a rat for that old school metul tone.