Quote by Demonikk
the 333 and 333XL are based on Mesa Rectifiers...

I thought they were the xxx and jsx?
Quote by T!AN
How are we supposed to know?

If enough people request something they might do it. A lot or RanD companies look to amp forums for what people want in amps.
Quote by KaptainKangeru
I thought they were the xxx and jsx?

Nah the 333Xl is based on the Triple Rectifier and the 333 I guess is the dual
ohai little sig.
Quote by Demonikk

Yes but wouldn't they have the same tone controls but different wattage. And 120 sounds a lot like peavey. Just saying since the other two amps are obviously 5150's.
How do the 6202's compare to a 5150? Are they that close, cuz they're a hell of a lot cheaper
Quote by Demonikk

What the hell are you on about? Everywhere else everyone has said that the 333XL is JSX and 333 is XXX.

Zhunt: I've heard some people report that while it can be dialed to sound like a 5150, it's a different amp. It sounds different. It's similar tho, you should try it out yourself.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
Quote by zhunt1130
How do the 6202's compare to a 5150? Are they that close, cuz they're a hell of a lot cheaper

Actually, a lot of people say they sound less fizzy but otherwise the same. Not nearly the build quality or ruggedness though.
Quote by Say Ocean
Actually, a lot of people say they sound less fizzy but otherwise the same. Not nearly the build quality or ruggedness though.

Well considering what I've heard about their QC and other things, I think I'll stick with saving for a 5150/6505. A used original would be better than a new clone anyways.
Quote by zhunt1130
Well considering what I've heard about their QC and other things, I think I'll stick with saving for a 5150/6505. A used original would be better than a new clone anyways.

Yeah, a 5150/6505 is probably a better idea since you can get them for the same price in the US (used, that is). A 6262 has better cleans tho. Also, the Bugeras are better value in Europe where 6505/5150's cost a lot more, even used.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
It's actually funny that you mention if they'll make heads based off of other models.

I think it's in progress because when I went to go register my head under warranty they had all these models listed under which model to choose.

I know it sounds like i'm full of crap but they had like names based off mesa's rectifier and what not. I wish I would've screenshotted it. But they also might have just had that there and will do nothing at all.
GEAR:
Schecter C-1 Plus (Emg 81/85)
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Bugera 6262 Head
Marshall 1960A Cab
Bad Monkey OD
ISP Decimator
All the models I saw looked like the standard listing....but maybe they will have a new batch out soon. I'm still liking the stuff out now. TO that one dude, the 333 is def. a Triple XXX and the 333xl is the JSX.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
Quote by Demonikk

No lol, they are specifically based off of a JSX and XXX.
ENGL Fireball
KMD XV100SD
Marshall 1960AV x2
ESP Horizon
Maxon OD808
MXR M-108

My Band